• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

Jesus Christ that's a strong devotion.

I decided to breed them. Starting with one wooper and one ditto, I trained my baby woopers to find who was the strongest. Of the two I bred them together to continue the line of wooplets and create the ultrawoop which would be virtually unstoppable.

I'm not kidding. I got lost so I started wooper breeding.

1554461_873496109357321_7608784060606884619_n.jpg

I decided to breed them. Starting with one wooper and one ditto, I trained my baby woopers to find who was the strongest. Of the two I bred them together to continue the line of wooplets and create the ultrawoop which would be virtually unstoppable.

I'm not kidding. I got lost so I started wooper breeding.

[/QUOTE]is this pok?mon government force training that you're doing or what.
those look like some deadly woopers. lead your wooper army to victory.

If an account has been inactive for a certain amount of time, can it be deleted?

If so, what is the time frame :) ?

(Not asking because I want to be inactive, I want someones username and they havent been on in like a year ;( )

- - - Post Merge - - -

And i didnt know where to ask this, im sorry!

If an account has been inactive for a certain amount of time, can it be deleted?

(Not asking because I want to be inactive, I want someones username and they havent been on in like a year ;( )

Jake.

Why doesn't Jermey just give himself one of each of the collectibles

- - - Post Merge - - -

And i didnt know where to ask this, im sorry!

I'm fairly positive the answer is no. No one gets deleted ever

I'm pretty new here, read the rules and FAQ, yet I still have a question that needs to be cleared up.

I know trading real life goods for stuff in-game isn't allowed, but does art count? Like, if I advertised doodles for in game stuff as a trade, is that against the rules?

Just curious, because I saw a thread like that just yesterday and thought it was a neat idea, but now I can't find it. So just wondering if it got deleted or something.

Last edited:
I'm pretty new here, read the rules and FAQ, yet I still have a question that needs to be cleared up.

I know trading real life goods for stuff in-game isn't allowed, but does art count? Like, if I advertised doodles for in game stuff as a trade, is that against the rules?

Just curious, because I saw a thread like that just yesterday and thought it was a neat idea, but now I can't find it. So just wondering if it got deleted or something.

a lot of people do that, actually. I'm pretty sure it's ok.

Hey staff, I have a question.

What, in your opinion, is the best way to move villagers out? I haven't had any luck doing it on my own, so I'm looking for tips on it

Hey staff, I have a question.

What, in your opinion, is the best way to move villagers out? I haven't had any luck doing it on my own, so I'm looking for tips on it

I've noticed liking a villager is the best way to get them to move out.

Back