• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

I think Jeremy would look better with a red shirt fa0F8VZ_(1).png

does anyone know resetti's password I need to send some pm's to some people ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and does anyone know who made Jeremy's avatar

can we make a spamming thread so we can sapm on that one thread so we can make tbt fast

what o-o you do realize if we do that tbt bell market place would go crazy and rates would be lowered to 100tbt 100k??

and lol I made hi s avatar

Last edited:
can we make a spamming thread so we can sapm on that one thread so we can make tbt fast

Holy sh**

Don't even.
DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT.
And just to get TBT bells? Sickening.
Make quality posts. Don't spam.

Last edited:
It depends on what your giving away

That's kinda confidential. But basically, I'm giving away mystery prizes in animal crossing: new leaf to people who can figure out my dream town. The contest is in my sig but not many people entered so I want to make a thread for it but I'm not sure where to put it.

Last edited:
Refrain from mini-modding tangents, guys. I'm pretty sure he/she was joking.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's kinda confidential. But basically, I'm giving away mystery prizes in animal crossing: new leaf to people who can figure out my dream town. The contest is in my sig but not many people entered so I want to make a thread for it but I'm not sure where to put it.

I would put it in the Train Station if you're wanting to have people visit your town (or dream town) for the contest. Either that or ReTail. ReTail is a madhouse though.

Refrain from mini-modding tangents, guys. I'm pretty sure he/she was joking.

She asked if anybody would buy her signatures. Her signatures were from that signature generator. I don't think she is joking.

spamming threads are against the rules but spamming on a thread ment for spamming

Back