Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

I think Jeremy would look better with a red shirt fa0F8VZ_(1).png

does anyone know resetti's password I need to send some pm's to some people ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and does anyone know who made Jeremy's avatar

can we make a spamming thread so we can sapm on that one thread so we can make tbt fast

what o-o you do realize if we do that tbt bell market place would go crazy and rates would be lowered to 100tbt 100k??

and lol I made hi s avatar

Last edited:
can we make a spamming thread so we can sapm on that one thread so we can make tbt fast

Holy sh**

Don't even.
DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT.
And just to get TBT bells? Sickening.
Make quality posts. Don't spam.

Last edited:
It depends on what your giving away

That's kinda confidential. But basically, I'm giving away mystery prizes in animal crossing: new leaf to people who can figure out my dream town. The contest is in my sig but not many people entered so I want to make a thread for it but I'm not sure where to put it.

Last edited:
Refrain from mini-modding tangents, guys. I'm pretty sure he/she was joking.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's kinda confidential. But basically, I'm giving away mystery prizes in animal crossing: new leaf to people who can figure out my dream town. The contest is in my sig but not many people entered so I want to make a thread for it but I'm not sure where to put it.

I would put it in the Train Station if you're wanting to have people visit your town (or dream town) for the contest. Either that or ReTail. ReTail is a madhouse though.

Refrain from mini-modding tangents, guys. I'm pretty sure he/she was joking.

She asked if anybody would buy her signatures. Her signatures were from that signature generator. I don't think she is joking.

spamming threads are against the rules but spamming on a thread ment for spamming

Back