• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

I think ive seen Justin's online status but I can't see yours or Jeremy's.

That would just mean he briefly turned off invisible mode. It functions the same way for us as it does for the users, where we can turn invisible mode on or off and be viewable to others or not, depending on whether we have it enabled.

That would just mean he briefly turned off invisible mode. It functions the same way for us as it does for the users, where we can turn invisible mode on or off and be viewable to others or not, depending on whether we have it enabled.

Ohhhh so normal users can hide online status too? Thought it was an admin thing. Nvm! I even thought it was a glitch at first so please excuse this noob

Ok... do you have a job other than being in the TBT staff?

Ohhhh so normal users can hide online status too? Thought it was an admin thing. Nvm! I even thought it was a glitch at first so please excuse this noob

Ok... do you have a job other than being in the TBT staff?

Yep, it's right up there in settings! I'd say about half the online users at any given time are using invisible mode. ;)

I do stock analysis and I also own a real estate company with a partner.

Have you ever watched one of the Silence of the lambs trilogy movies?

A question to Jeremy and Oblivia:

What did you two do to each other that got Oblivia to change Jeremy's username temporarily?

Last edited:
A question to Jeremy and Oblivia:

What did you two do to each other that got Oblivia to change Jeremy's username temporarily?

I don't know what I did to deserve it, but it seems to have broke the forum and opened a bell tree wormhole because you can still see traces of that name on some threads.

I don't know what I did to deserve it, but it seems to have broke the forum and opened a bell tree wormhole because you can still see traces of that name on some threads.

You were born, that's what you did.

I could never forget the renaming thing. Nor could I forget when Jake had over 100 million TBT Bells, or when I told Tom to change his username to T0m to match his job on the mod counting thread, or when Justin had a Captain Toad avatar from Super Mario Galaxy.

Clearly, Oblivia is the biggest troll on this forum. Her creepy avatar even gives us a cue on what kind of person she is. It makes my trolling on the thread "Troll the person above you" look like weak trolling.

Last edited:
I could never forget the renaming thing. Nor could I forget when Jake had over 100 million TBT Bells, or when I told Tom to change his username to T0m to match his job on the mod counting thread, or when Justin had a Captain Toad avatar from Super Mario Galaxy.

Clearly, Oblivia is the biggest troll on this forum. Her creepy avatar even gives us a cue on what kind of person she is. It makes my trolling on the thread "Troll the person above you" look like weak trolling.

I'm... a bit lost on your meaning. I'm a huge horror fan and occasionally that's reflected in my choice of avatar. I don't choose avatars to "troll" or to make a statement of some kind - "creepy" things are just my preference in terms of aesthetics. :p

As for the name change, I was feeling silly one day and decided to pick on Jeremy by changing his name. There's really no deeper meaning to it than that!

I'm... a bit lost on your meaning. I'm a huge horror fan and occasionally that's reflected in my choice of avatar. I don't choose avatars to "troll" or to make a statement of some kind - "creepy" things are just my preference in terms of aesthetics. :p

As for the name change, I was feeling silly one day and decided to pick on Jeremy by changing his name. There's really no deeper meaning to it than that!

When I first started I thought the admins would be serious but everyone seems so friendly and does silly things like every other person :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

My question is, would you admins all class eachother as friends?

My question is, would you admins all class eachother as friends?

There are a couple staff members who I'd count as my close friends, though I'd consider all of them friends in one vein or another. Just like with any group of people or colleagues, some of us talk more and are closer with certain people than we are with others, but I'd like to think we all respect and like one another at the end of the day. :blush:

Back