• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

download (1).png

What's good about knowing who are the top 10 people who posts in the forum? I mean, if we are doing the post by quality, shouldn't that be hidden to us and only view-able by admins?

What's good about knowing who are the top 10 people who posts in the forum? I mean, if we are doing the post by quality, shouldn't that be hidden to us and only view-able by admins?

It gives the appearance that TBT is alive and well, encouraging new users because it's active. After all nobody wants to join a dead board, that's boring (even though I joined this place when it was dead :) )

to see who's the #1 **** poster of the day(or ever) i guess.

It gives the appearance that TBT is alive and well, encouraging new users because it's active. After all nobody wants to join a dead board, that's boring (even though I joined this place when it was dead :) )

I never though of it that way. Seems like a good way to know it is alive.

to see who's the #1 **** poster of the day(or ever) i guess.

Erm... I suppose so. I just though if we should be doing post quality over quantity, I found it weird we pay attention to such a thing.

How can I use GIF signature if it says No in the settings underneath the Edit Signature page?

Can Upload Animated GIF for Signature: No

How can I use GIF signature if it says No in the settings underneath the Edit Signature page?

Can Upload Animated GIF for Signature: No

Those settings at the bottom of the page don't matter. Upload your .gif to an image hosting site like imgur.com, click "Insert Image" as shown, and paste the direct link in the provided box:

rwNSlzF.jpg

Also, this thread is for asking non-site related questions for the staff to answer. Questions about signatures should be in this thread, and this one is for general questions about the site. :blush:

Oblivia ~ do you use "facetious" often? I can honestly say, as many times as I have used that word in my speech, I have never seen it written...it looks weird...

I'm really not that awesome, unless you happen to have an affinity for crazy cat ladies who never get haircuts.

And what if I do? ;)

Jkjkjk

You are awesome though, your posts always manage to make me laugh.

Oblivia ~ do you use "facetious" often? I can honestly say, as many times as I have used that word in my speech, I have never seen it written...it looks weird...

I think I do, actually... and now I'm going to be super mindful of it THANKS TO YOU.

:D

And what if I do? ;)

Jkjkjk

You are awesome though, your posts always manage to make me laugh.

Well shucks. Glad I entertain you!

Back