• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

Favorite drinks? Can be any, from simple juices to heavy margaritas (I don't think we are classy enough to be around you if you like those though).

Anyone likes the suburbs or the city? I have to get used to living in the suburbs soon.

In the basement there are a lot of 'ask' threads, these aren't really forum games, and they kinda spam and repeat everywhere and from everyone... anything you can do?

I feel you Voldemort. I moved from Clermont,Florida to Guam. A Island off the side of Phillipines XD

Favorite drinks? Can be any, from simple juices to heavy margaritas (I don't think we are classy enough to be around you if you like those though).

If margaritas are classy I must be like the most dapper SOB on here.

I prefer to stick to whiskeys but once in a while I'll make mixed drinks. I really like cinnamon flavored drinks and honey flavored drinks, and if I can find it I'd probably live off of mead until I was so sick I couldn't function.

Anyone likes the suburbs or the city? I have to get used to living in the suburbs soon.

I live up in the mountains in the middle of nowhere so I'd probably have a really hard time adjusting to a city or even a small town. But if it's temporary I've always been able to handle it so I dunno.

Last edited:
Back