• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

I have $65 in eShop credit.

Out of these games, what should I get?

Mario and Luigi: Dream Team $39.99
Super Mario 3D Land $29.99
Fire Emblem: Awakening $39.99
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon $39.99
Rune Factory 4 $39.99
Disney Magical World $29.99

Rune Factory 4 $39.99

DISNEY MAGICAL WORLD

I guess I'll get both . . .
Which should I steal, Disney Magical World or Books ? :)

I don't recommend stealing but if the fate of the universe rested in doing so, I'd steal the books.

Rune Factory 4 $39.99

Fire Emblem or Luigi's Mansion!

Last edited:
Is there going to be any rules to make auctions in the tbt marketplace like in retail? I find it annoying that people extend the time because they find the auction not going high enough :B

Is there going to be any rules to make auctions in the tbt marketplace like in retail? I find it annoying that people extend the time because they find the auction not going high enough :B

I saw the auction you are referring to, and I agree that is BS.

I personally thought the Auction rules for those were also applied to TBT Marketplace. ...we really need just a concise rule topic with everything rather than things split up I think X__x

Nooo never that. Get Fire emblem!

It is an amazing game :| Everyone should get it.

Rune Factory 4 $39.99

Disney Magical World <3

Super Mario 3D Land is a huge let-down. I didn't play Dream Team but I've heard mixed things. Dark Moon isn't as good as the original. Don't care for Rune Factory. Fire Emblem Awakening is good, but you can get it cheaper off the eShop by now.

Last edited:
I personally thought the Auction rules for those were also applied to TBT Marketplace. ...we really need just a concise rule topic with everything rather than things split up I think X__x

Aaah. Thank you Jennifer for having made the rules also applicable for the TBT marketplace :D
I just saw you edited the thread about it :>

Last edited:

It is an amazing game :| Everyone should get it.

Disney Magical World <3

Super Mario 3D Land is a huge let-down. I didn't play Dream Team but I've heard mixed things. Dark Moon isn't as good as the original. Don't care for Rune Factory. Fire Emblem Awakening is good, but you can get it cheaper off the eShop by now.

The prices I listed are the current eShop prices. :|

Not everyone has the mindset of a 6 year old like you Jen

It's not just for 6 year olds. The game actually requires a lot more than you'd expect and younger kids will end up having some trouble with it if they don't pay attention.

The prices I listed are the current eShop prices. :|

Yes, I know. By off the eShop I meant like... actual stores in real life or online shops. Not actually buying "off" the eShop (I would've said from then)

Last edited:
Stupid question, but how do you transwer your eggs to bells? I know it says in the thread but it just brings me to my currency page when I click my eggs x_x

*sheds light on this* dunno if I'm just being or idiot or hfdjsfkd

I not sure if this is how it works but you can try clicking on the egg currency (below your avatar) and when it appear the small box, type in 2 on the left box and click it, should be able to transfer that 2 eggs to 20 tbt~ 10 tbt for each egg~

Thanks but I tried it and nothing happened :c I don't really mind if I don't get to transfer them as it is just 20 tbt bells...

Will the fossil collectible ever be released?
fossil.png
Imagine it stocked and all
Sold out in minutes with no stall
A picture of an dug up fossils!

Last edited:
Will the fossil collectible ever be released?
Imagine it stocked and all
Sold out in minutes with no stall
A picture of dug up bones!

I may do a full parody if its stocked! ;) (And if one is automatically given to me!

Don't ask about shop stock. We won't release any info til we're ready to.

Don't ask about shop stock. We won't release any info til we're ready to.
So then I shouldn't ask when the next time the Cherry will be restocked...? It says weekly, but I'm still adapting to goings on here and I dunno officially what day the weekly restocked items get replenished. Or how many you guys fill it up with. ^^u

It's not just for 6 year olds. The game actually requires a lot more than you'd expect and younger kids will end up having some trouble with it if they don't pay attention.

I agree with this. Game today are totally not for kids. Even they are, they re actually made for "older kids".

Back