Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

Can someone pleeeassee answer my question, is my signature too big and could I add a spoiler at the bottom?

Can someone pleeeassee answer my question, is my signature too big and could I add a spoiler at the bottom?
Your signature is within guidelines, unfortunately no you cannot add a spoiler though. It adds too many pixels in height and will put you way over again.

Why was my thread moved? http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...mill-each-up-to-7mill-for-event-pokemon/page9

It was in Re-Tail section for a few months and suddenly I noticed it is in Nintendo section. There are many other buying/selling pokemon with in game bells in the Re Tail section as well as buying with TBT in the market place section. I even asked a moderator before I opened my thread a few months back and they said Re Tail would be most appropriate because I am using in game currency, thank you for any insight.

do u think im hot

Your avatar? Kinda :)

If you guys need any upgrades to the forums I might be able to help. say hello to Vaati forums!
tree-spring2.jpg
I didnt change the name becuase I dont know the font you guys use

Last edited:
How can I change the title of my threads without having a mod do it? (Sorry if this sounds stupid :/).

How can I change the title of my threads without having a mod do it? (Sorry if this sounds stupid :/).

Go to the first post of your thread, click Edit Post, then Click Go Advanced, then you can edit it at the top.

Are we aloud to Sell/Auction Steam codes for TBT on the TBT Trading Forums??

Last edited:
Are we aloud to Sell/Auction Steam codes for TBT on the TBT Trading Forums??

I have been, but I've already asked this question here. The response I got was they will have to discuss it and to be patient whilst they do so.

I have been, but I've already asked this question here. The response I got was they will have to discuss it and to be patient whilst they do so.

Ah, thank you Adol! :p,
Sorry for re-asking a question!

Back