• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

Can you stop posting things like this? Because it's getting very annoying and spammy.

okay guys can you settle this argument using vm/pm I thank you your trying to stop him but your not helping either by posting to tell him to stop spamming this is seriously out of control I shouldn't have to say this to you this is a warning to both of you try to stop the spam this thread is for asking the staff questions

Last edited:
Can you stop posting things like this? Because it's getting very annoying and spammy.

And I don't know. You'd have to explain more about what exactly this club is.

Would you like me to ask the questions again instead of quoting it?

okay guys can you settle this argument using vm/pm I thank you your trying to stop him but your not helping either by posting to tell him to stop spamming this is seriously out of control I shouldn't have to say this to you this is a warning to both of you try to stop the spam this thread is for asking the staff questions

Did you just tell a mod what to do?

What are these? I am top member!

There are currently 657 users online. 289 members and 368 guests
Most users ever online was 1,100, 12-15-2013 at 02:12 PM.
Shayne, -shoujo, 001rich100, 3DCrimson, Abigailnhf, ACMario, Aconyte, Adventure9, Aidoru, Alexia, alison123, <snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you ever attempted to make an Egg McMuffin using your own ingredients and all? I made one today with a bagel instead of a muffin. It consisted of an egg, cheese, and ham. It was quite good. 10/10 would suggest

No. I'm asking you to stop repeating questions. If nobody has gotten to them then someone will eventually.
Ok sorry Gallows if I ever get on your nerves or anything just tell me ;)

Can you stop the Ask threads now? they are kinda getting annoying!

Last edited:
Ok sorry Gallows if I ever get on your nerves just tell me ;)

Can you stop the Ask threads now? they are kinda getting annoying!

They'll die off here soon. I'm not going to close them but it seems a lot easier for people to just VM a person with a question than to have a thread about it. Cause they get notified that way.

Back