• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

I'm looking for someone but I think they changed their username D: Their name was Tiny but I can't seen to find them... Is there any way to find their new username? I comissioned them but my computer updated and I lost the art so I'm trying to find them >_<

Is the User title color change one use only? I accidentally forgot the # & saved... Now can't configure it anymore u-u''

I'm looking for someone but I think they changed their username D: Their name was Tiny but I can't seen to find them... Is there any way to find their new username? I comissioned them but my computer updated and I lost the art so I'm trying to find them >_<

Her name is harime now I think but I dont think she goes on anymore? O:

http://www.belltreeforums.com/member.php?37241-harime

Her name is harime now I think but I dont think she goes on anymore? O:

http://www.belltreeforums.com/member.php?37241-harime

hjkhjgf thank you so much <3 I found it luckily! Weird how I saw some of her more recent art and thought it was so cute a while ago but I had no idea I comissioned her before, lol.

Thank you also! It was one of my favourite pieces of art that someone drew for me xD Thanks again! ^_^

What do you think of the countless 'ask ____' threads popping up in the Basement? :p

It's pretty annoying. But since the basement is filled with crap anyway it's not like it's making it any worse.

Whats your least favourite disney movie?

And your favourite Nickelodeon show (assuming you have one of each?)

Way too many favorite Disney movies to list them all, so I'll say Fox and the Hound, The Lion King, and Lilo and Stitch as a few of my favorites. And then pretty much all of Pixar's movies.

Uhh. Nickelodeon shows would be Hey Arnold, Kablaam, Rugrats.

Who plans all the events in TBT? Like what happrned at April Fools?

Depends on the event. Sometimes it'll just be one or two of us planning and sometimes it'll be all of us.

This may sound sort of weird, but I was wondering if you can host giveaways for real life items here.

Club Nintendo sent out that corrected poster, but hey, all my babies names are right so I see no need for it, haha. I was thinking of mailing it to someone who wanted it. I'm not sure what the policy on privacy is here, etc.

If not it'll probably go on tumblr, but I really love TBT and think they should have priority.

This may sound sort of weird, but I was wondering if you can host giveaways for real life items here.

Club Nintendo sent out that corrected poster, but hey, all my babies names are right so I see no need for it, haha. I was thinking of mailing it to someone who wanted it. I'm not sure what the policy on privacy is here, etc.

If not it'll probably go on tumblr, but I really love TBT and think they should have priority.

I don't see why not. Just make sure you set up your rules properly.

Common sense stuff. Make sure all private information stays private, make sure that anyone(younger members) participating can receive mail without getting in trouble with their parents, etc etc.

I don't see why not. Just make sure you set up your rules properly.

Common sense stuff. Make sure all private information stays private, make sure that anyone(younger members) participating can receive mail without getting in trouble with their parents, etc etc.

Of course, will do. Nothing would be exchanged in regards to information until winner is announced. I still got to figure out prices for shipping in regards to international, but thank you very much for the advice.

Back