• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

ask the below user a question!

From my early childhood, it was Sonic X and the Pokémon anime.

Have you ever dyed your hair an unnatural color or wanted to?

I'm basic so normally just the beef and cheese, but I do like the cheese to be a little spicy. Maybe I'll add other sauces, like Taco Bell's mild sauce or something else. but I normally just stay basic.

Same question?

I eat soft tacos with beef and sour cream. 😋😋
I honestly don’t really like to put anything else, not even cheese.

what do you like to put on your burgers?

Lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and a condiment are usually the most important ones.

What’s your preferred pizza topping?

Definitely not the forbidden yellow fruit that starts with the letter P and rhymes with uhh.... Nineapple. 9️⃣🍎😳 My preferred pizza topping is fluffy, parmesan cheese. Lots and lots of parmesan cheese. I'm talkin' white Christmas on a pizza slice kind of cheese. Take a bite and your face is left with powder all over your nose and you shake it off like a wet dog drying off. 🧀😋 Okay, maybe not that much... 😅

What is your "Superman is Coming to School" moment? If you're not cool enough to watch that 10 second meme, it's basically a moment you were hyped up to personally achieve/do something, only to be completely shattered the next day in disappointment. 💪😁⏩👎😞

I guess when I almost won the spelling bee in middle school. It was me and this other girl and everyone was on the edge of their seats and it went overtime so we had to continue it a few days later. But when that day came, the teacher who was moderating realized she unfairly qualified some people and then we both got bested by one of those people. I came in third place which was great and all but damn!! They didn’t even let me sit in the first row in the spelling bee finalists group yearbook photo 9_9 but they let the second place!! It’s always in threes not in twos, what the hell?! At least I won in 4th grade ùvúb (but i didn’t get the opportunity to go to county…) ok, now I’m just being greedy…

Edit: 3rd grade! My friend won in 4th grade.

Are there any remote islands you’d like to visit?

No, there are islands but none of them are really that remote. I guess the Malvinas or maybe the Seychelles. Yeah...not really remote..

What is your favourite flavour of pie?

Probably Plankton lol

Which My Hero Academia character is most like you?

Alright for the most part. The sun came out, so that was nice. Despite that, I got tired fairly quickly. Good thing I'll be able to sleep in for yet another whole week in a few days.

What's your favorite art style?

Back