• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask Sparro!

Yes
Mm, sad.

Would you want to be an animal?
What is the true meaning of retirement?

Sometimes, just to see the world in the eyes of a different animal. Though, human's are animals too, and we're, in a way, much more barbaric.

Being old and stupid.

- - - Post Merge - - -

HI AJAY HOW ARE YOU IS EVERYTHING OK WHAT'S GOING DOWN

Hi
Good
Yes
Nothing

Do Midgets have night vision?

My friend told me that midgets have night vision to see in the dark while they fight disoriented camel monkeys. Is this true? I must know. Thx Brah

Sometimes, just to see the world in the eyes of a different animal. Though, human's are animals too, and we're, in a way, much more barbaric.

Being old and stupid.
Good point.
XD that's so mean sparro! would you say that about your grandparents?

Word you hate the most that's popular? This is somewhat mean but harambe gtfo please
Do you have an enemy?

The word word

You missed a question :( (and the secret message :rolleyes:)
If you were going to die in one minute, what would you do in that minute?
Favourite 'monster'? (monster in quotes because really I mean anything 'scary'; my favourite would be the grim reaper)

Are bow ties cool?

Not at all

- - - Post Merge - - -

You missed a question :( (and the secret message :rolleyes:)
If you were going to die in one minute, what would you do in that minute?
Favourite 'monster'? (monster in quotes because really I mean anything 'scary'; my favourite would be the grim reaper)

The ones from monster inc scare the **** out of me

Ikr, soooo scary

(probably been asked lots of times but) Favourite Pok?mon?
Are you aware you often skip answers to questions?

Luxray/Ninetales/Altaria, all tied for first
Altaria would be blown out of the water if either of the two former's received a mega

Luxray/Ninetales/Altaria, all tied for first
Altaria would be blown out of the water if either of the two former's received a mega

Ah, good choices. I love Ninetales as well.

All-time favourite song?
Anywhere you want to travel someday?
What is your dream?

Back