• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask Sparro!

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Last edited:
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Well, according to Google,

"Image result for how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood
A wildlife biologist once measured the inside volume of a typical woodchuck burrow and estimated that -- if wood filled the hole instead of dirt -- the industrious animal would have chucked about 700 pounds' worth."

rude
you should be

Are you scared?
Worst video game boss?
Did you play Gunvolt?

Scared of you, yes.
Minus Alduin, a lot of the Skyrim Bosses are pretty boring, since all you really do is rapidly press a button to kill em
In fact, PVP games in general do that a lot
No

Scared of you, yes.
Minus Alduin, a lot of the Skyrim Bosses are pretty boring, since all you really do is rapidly press a button to kill em
In fact, PVP games in general do that a lot
No

You should be.
Ah. Not that you asked but i hated the gunvolt boss cos you had to defeat one and then with the remaining life defeat another.
Your life isnt complete

what makes you happy?
marvel or dc?

You should be.
Ah. Not that you asked but i hated the gunvolt boss cos you had to defeat one and then with the remaining life defeat another.
Your life isnt complete

what makes you happy?
marvel or dc?

Music
I'm not too much into either in all honesty and would be a sin if I bothered

Back