AMA Ask SM64's #1 Fan!

what proof do you have that you're sm64's #1 fan?

*me looking at my SM64 game cart*

MY LOVELY CHILD! I WOULD DIE FOR YOU! :,D

But seriously, you won't find anyone else who loves SM64 as much as I do, at least I've yet to find someone who loves it more lol

yeah i noticed lol go listen to more psychedelic late 60s stuff m8

You need to make me another playlist lmao
still got the one from before but I wanna hear some fuuuuuunky jaaaaamssssss

Til then I'm gonna stick with poppin rockin 80's :p

Last edited:
You need to make me another playlist lmao
still got the one from before but I wanna hear some fuuuuuunky jaaaaamssssss

Til then I'm gonna stick with poppin rockin 80's :p

oh man now you are just being boring. but sure i can do that next time i've got more free time.

Have you traveled to another country before?

I haven't. I was given opportunities to go to Costa Rica and Belize with the Spanish club in HS, but I didn't go partly because of financial reasons and mostly because it's heckin hot in Central America.

I'm hoping sometime while I'm in undergrad school I can go to Germany/Austria, but I've heard that people from other countries don't like Americans for some reason so I'm afraid to go on my own.

Explain your signatureโ€™s meaning to me please. I like the way Mario looks smug, but what is the โ€œXโ€ and โ€œDoubtโ€ doing there?

Explain your signatureโ€™s meaning to me please. I like the way Mario looks smug, but what is the โ€œXโ€ and โ€œDoubtโ€ doing there?

Its a reference to the game LA Noire. When youre interrogating someone you can hit X for Doubt and I guess by some chance it became a meme.
e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.png

Doubt SMO Edition is my favorite iteration of it :lemon:

*insert the more you know here*

This has probably been asked, but

Besides Mario, whatโ€™s your favorite game franchise?

This has probably been asked, but

Besides Mario, whatโ€™s your favorite game franchise?

Its hard to choose because there's quite a few out there I like, but I think it's a tie between Spyro (the original trilogy) and Team Fortress 2.

I actually recently 100%ed Spyro 2, which marks the first time I ever fully completed a legit game ^o^

Back