AMA Ask SM64's #1 Fan!

why is it called legend of zelda if the main character is link?

Well I always though of it being the legend of zelda because she's the one being saved.

Also the reason why Zelda II was called "The Adventure of Link" though I actually think that would be a pretty fitting title for the series. Idk the title sounds pretty cool anyways.

Why do you dislike Animal Crossing: Wild World? :confused:

Why do you dislike Animal Crossing: Wild World? :confused:

It's boring. It's like City Folk, except there's no events and everyone has terrible dialogue (not joking, I've documented some dialogue from Wild World and it's outrageous). I'm really not that big a fan of City Folk either, but it's a lot more interesting than Wild World.

Funny though, one of the fanfictions I wrote was about my new Wild World town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What was your first N64 game?

It's in the username xDDDD

Ever played adventure of Link?

It's like my third favorite Zelda game, no joke.

No, but I have watched reviews on it. It seems pretty good, but interesting in that it's the only game in the series that is a complete sidescroller. The issue I have with it is that it does have cryptic elements to it, which can make the game hard to play.

I've never played it in person, but I do have save data for it on my Gamecube since I used to have the Zelda Collector's Edition game.

What happened to it? (I have myself a copy of one of those, that disc was the embodiment of my childhood)

Do you play Splatoon for the WiiU?

Have any of you ever played Harvest Moon?

I have played Harvest Moon. I personally don't own any games from the series, but I did go somewhere where someone I knew brought a GCN with Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life, and they let me try it out. I played it for about 2 hours, but I eventually gave up because I was really lost and I wasn't sure what to do.

I haven't played any other games in the series outside of that.

What has been the worst game you have played/experienced

Well I really hate playing first-person shooters, such as Doom, Goldeneye 007, Halo, CoD, etc. I don't think they're terrible games, but they're certainly not one of my favorites. It's odd, though; Goldeneye 007 was one of the best selling N64 games, and I love the N64 but I hate that game. Idk how THAT happened...

The only game I can say I've played and was really disappointed about was a Rudolf-themed christmas game for the Wii. It had about 5 minutes of content on it. It was way underdeveloped and probably only costed $50 to make it. Literally the worst game I've ever played.

I can also list a lot of terrible NES games, though I haven't played them, so I won't.

Last edited:
Back