Ask Questions about New Leaf here! (Read first before creating a thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.

About grass deterioration. Do patterns on the floor help to prevent grass from becoming dirt when walked over? Some guides say they work others say they don't.

Last edited:
Hi.

About grass deterioration. Do patterns on the floor help to prevent grass from becoming dirt when walked over? Some guides say they work others say they don't.

I don't really know. I think they don't work, but I'm not really into that theme.

How long does it take for a tan to go away? I have kinda light tan but it isn't the lightest either.
It looks so ugly because I have the face with the eyelids and they look pink! D:

How long does it take for a tan to go away? I have kinda light tan but it isn't the lightest either.
It looks so ugly because I have the face with the eyelids and they look pink! D:

My mayor used to be DARK! I played so many hours everyday and stay on the island most of the time. After a couple days of playing less, my tan was completely gone and I never got it back. I think you just have to stay out of the sun, carry an umbrella when outside, and play less if you're playing a whole lot.

I think you just have to stay out of the sun, carry an umbrella when outside, and play less if you're playing a whole lot.

That's only from like June to September that you have to do that, the rest of the year you can only get a tan on the island.

If I were to stay 3 days ahead of real time for the time being, would anything bad happen? And also, if you have the 10th spot open in your town, no villager can just move in randomly, right? So if I disable street pass and don't invite anyone in from the campsite, will no one new move in?

If I were to stay 3 days ahead of real time for the time being, would anything bad happen? And also, if you have the 10th spot open in your town, no villager can just move in randomly, right? So if I disable street pass and don't invite anyone in from the campsite, will no one new move in?

Nothing bad would happen if you stay 3 days ahead, just keep your normal routine that you'd do if you were on the normal date, of course as your going 3 days ahead go day by day. Also, you would need to make sure not to visit anyone, or at least make sure they don't have a villager moving out.

I upgraded my house once now. I'm wondering if it will ever exceed the patch of land (5x5) that's corners off by the white fence. I'm putting flowers next to my house so it'l be a waste if they get crushed by my future house upgrade.

I upgraded my house once now. I'm wondering if it will ever exceed the patch of land (5x5) that's corners off by the white fence. I'm putting flowers next to my house so it'l be a waste if they get crushed by my future house upgrade.

The house plot stays the same size for every house upgrade, even the biggest house!

Hm, rather than making a thread about it I decided to post it here. So the DLC item from the post office this month is the Rice Grass Bed (or whatever it's called), right? I totally forgot about it and decided to go get it yesterday. However, I got the Raccoon Wall Clock instead, even though the bed is meant to be available until the 31st of October. What gives? I mean I'm not complaining about the clock itself. I much prefer that to the bed, but I have no idea why I got it and I can't find anything online about it actually being available in October. I asked Pelly about a present a second time, but I haven't been given the bed as well, so I just got confused about it.

Does anyone know why I got it? Is the clock just available during the second half of the month? If so, has there been two DLC items available each month? I thought it was just the one.

Hm, rather than making a thread about it I decided to post it here. So the DLC item from the post office this month is the Rice Grass Bed (or whatever it's called), right? I totally forgot about it and decided to go get it yesterday. However, I got the Raccoon Wall Clock instead, even though the bed is meant to be available until the 31st of October. What gives? I mean I'm not complaining about the clock itself. I much prefer that to the bed, but I have no idea why I got it and I can't find anything online about it actually being available in October. I asked Pelly about a present a second time, but I haven't been given the bed as well, so I just got confused about it.

Does anyone know why I got it? Is the clock just available during the second half of the month? If so, has there been two DLC items available each month? I thought it was just the one.

Same thing happened to me. Except I'd already received the bed and just wanted to check if there was something. I think it must be an error, since the raccoon clock has already been given out both in NA and Europe.

I just checked with an alt, and Pelly gave her the rice-plant bed. I tried again and she just gave me the "nice try, missy" talk, no clock. Are those of you getting the clock in NA or EU?

What's a Royal Crown worth on here lol?

Not much more than the catalog ordering price. I've actually seen people sell them for LESS than catalog ordering price, usually because someone traded them a whole bunch of royal crowns instead of bells for villagers or items.

Not much more than the catalog ordering price. I've actually seen people sell them for LESS than catalog ordering price, usually because someone traded them a whole bunch of royal crowns instead of bells for villagers or items.

Interesting, thank you. In that case...I won't try to make a quick buck ;)

Interesting, thank you. In that case...I won't try to make a quick buck ;)

Yeah, if you want to make some easy money, some things I'd recommend are gyroids, real art, extra holiday items, Saharah stuff, and island items. Those are probably the easiest to track down that people will pay good prices for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back