• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Ask me anything!

Is trolling your hobby?
no
Let's see, you trolled Dark Veil 1 as Jman24274, Dark Veil 2, and attempted to troll Tokyo High. That's not one, that's three.

I did not attempt to troll toyko high I just asked to join then everyone is being rude and saying no like wtf why?
and for dark veil one I just attempted to join there your insulting my word typing skills

no

I did not attempt to troll toyko high I just asked to join then everyone is being rude and saying no like wtf why?
and for dark veil one I just attempted to join there your insulting my word typing skills
The actions are deemed as trolling, as far as I can see, they are to provoke anger and reactions.

trolling means submit a deliberately provocative posting to an online message board with the aim of inciting an angry response.

I'm just a natural rude person I guess everyone has there inner ***** but some people let it walk more then others

Beary is muh role model

Are you serious o.o

Anyways again..

image.jpg owned

- - - Post Merge - - -

no and I can't change myself no one can

AHAHAHAHA..funny. Because I proved you wrong ages ago.

Back