Ask Mary!

do you like to read? if so, what is your favorite book?

I love to read! I think my favorite books would have to be Seraphina by Rachel Hartman or Once Upon a Marigold by Jean Ferris! The latter is a kids book but I love it!

Who is your favorite Pokemon then? :3

Hmm. When I was a kid it was always Manaphy, but now it's Primarina for sure, probably because I'm a dancer and like to sing. Also, Sparkling Aria is bomb as kracko. I've always been a fan of water types.

omg hi, remember me? :0

also fave music?

Yes, I think so!!!

As for my favorite music, it's changed a lot over the years! Right now I'll listen to showtunes, Disney music, or anything with a strong, pure female voice (that's the choir kid in me).

(umeko)

ah cool, i'm mostly into old portuguese stuff, and older stuff from guinea-bissau as well but yeah anything old hippie/leftist music come at me haha

what's your favorite color?
i think i might know the answer to this

loooll traffic cone orange.

fave NL villager?
Ooh, that's a hard one. I'm partial to Roald because he was in my Wild World town, and to Bunnie and Kiki, who were in my CF town. I also like Apple, Merengue, Tia, Chai, Julian, Cherry, June, and Annalise. If I had to pick a #1 fave, I'd probably choose Roald. He's such a cute lil' chubby pengu <3

Last edited:
Back