🐝 Ask Lupine 🎵

Are there actions that you consider irredeemable?

Yes.

Rape, murder, any type of assault, putting a person with depression even further down into the ground, neglect to other people (emphasis on children) and much more of course.

Bed time for me, good night everything. ^^

How much/do you tip when you eat at restaurants?

I don't tip, because it's not customary (where I live) and I believe the workers should be paid by their bosses and not by me or anybody else.

If I was rich I would definitely tip them for their services and if they were nice/cooperative, but I'm not unfortunately.

what cheers you up?

Animal company (I love my little companions), writing and friends/family company. ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yeah! Completely forgot people don't have tipping systems outside NA!

There was something on the news a while ago about tips becoming customary over here but it hasn't been brought up since then.

Last edited:
Would you prefer to be self published or traditionally published?

That's a good question, I'd go with traditionally published.

Its a lot easier and I can spread my books around the world for everyone to read so it would be the better option, when I eventually finish a book I'll publish it myself online to see if people like my writing before I try to get a label though.

That's a really hard question, so I'm not going to answer it. XD

I can think of someone that would be funny. :rolleyes:

-

But moving on, favorite Gags song?

(I'm not a huge fan but she's entertaining and I like some of her songs. You and I, Edge of Glory are great tracks and I enjoy G.U.Y.'s and Applause's quirkiness.)

Back