• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🐝 Ask Lupine 🎵

Do you have photos of your beardies?
What are their names?
Do they enjoy eating dandies?

I don't have any photos unfortunately! Once they strike a cute pose I'll take one and post it!
The female is called Salt and the male one is called Pepper. (Female is a light colour and the Male is a dark colour)
They do indeed! But unfortunately I haven't been able to get them any as of late but I'll get them some soon. ^^

I'm so sorry that happened. :( That is really tragic, so I understand how this would affect you even though you didn't know him or his family personally. You are empathetic and kind-hearted. I wish things like this didn't happen..

oh! that sucks im sorry, i actually havent gone to bed, i still have a couple more hours til i get tired yet :)

Last edited:
What are your interests?

These are my current interests/ hobbies.

- Animals and Nature.
- Biology and Astronomy.
- Books and Writing.
- Video Games.
- History and Mythology.
- Controversial topics. (I like to have a nice discussion unless someone decides to get personal, then I'm out.)

Last edited:
Back