Ask AC:NL Questions here! (Please read before posting here or making a new thread!)

Question!

Do Dandelions last when you put them in the locker? I know they at some point just go away, but I got this idea to maybe make a path with dandelions puffs for my DA, but I'd first want to collect them =)

So can you keep them in a locker for an infinite amount of time?

Question!

Do Dandelions last when you put them in the locker? I know they at some point just go away, but I got this idea to maybe make a path with dandelions puffs for my DA, but I'd first want to collect them =)

I believe that you can because when I started playing I tried to collect some dandelions (in the last stage before puffs and in puff form) and sometimes I still find them among older locker items.

Question!

Yup you can store them in the locker! It won't get puffy/white..

I know cuz I had a lot stored in my main town's mayor xD

Is there a list on TBT anywhere that is kept of buyers/traders/sellers who don't follow through on their word?

Is there a list on TBT anywhere that is kept of buyers/traders/sellers who don't follow through on their word?

What do you mean?

Depending on the scenario, it might be against the rules. I think that only feedback for transactions or wifi interactions that have taken place is allowed. For example, if a villager is in boxes and their adopter leaves you hanging at the last minute, there's nothing you can do. I think it's because some people could have legitimate reasons and to prevent people from abusing the system just to cause trouble for others.

If it's something like giving someone bells but not getting the items you ordered from them, there's the wifi feedback section on their profile where you can look at their feedback and leave them feedback.

If you're having issues with someone and don't know what to do, maybe it's a good idea to get in touch with the staff.

When does the Gorgeous set go on sale at Gracie's? I seem to have lost half my set and need to TT to buy it back but I don't know when it's on sale.

What do you mean?

Depending on the scenario, it might be against the rules. I think that only feedback for transactions or wifi interactions that have taken place is allowed. For example, if a villager is in boxes and their adopter leaves you hanging at the last minute, there's nothing you can do. I think it's because some people could have legitimate reasons and to prevent people from abusing the system just to cause trouble for others.

If it's something like giving someone bells but not getting the items you ordered from them, there's the wifi feedback section on their profile where you can look at their feedback and leave them feedback.

If you're having issues with someone and don't know what to do, maybe it's a good idea to get in touch with the staff.

Thanks for your thoughts. It's just a matter of someone saying they were going to buy something, so I ordered it for them and then they changed their mind.

It's not a huge deal, just something I was wondering if there was a list where you could put the comment about them. I wasn't sure if it was appropriate to put it in their wifi feedback.

Thanks for your thoughts. It's just a matter of someone saying they were going to buy something, so I ordered it for them and then they changed their mind.

It's not a huge deal, just something I was wondering if there was a list where you could put the comment about them. I wasn't sure if it was appropriate to put it in their wifi feedback.

Probably not since you didn't actually wifi. I hope you find someone who can buy whatever that was, though.

I believe that you can because when I started playing I tried to collect some dandelions (in the last stage before puffs and in puff form) and sometimes I still find them among older locker items.

Thank you, I'm running a small store right now and most people have been great to deal with, but I'm keeping a list of who orders and doesn't come through on their orders. I only have 2 on it so far, but once I get to around 10 I might post that info as an FYI to sellers and see what happens.

The great thing about the friend code, is it's more difficult for these kind of people to hide if there is a list.

Thank you, I'm running a small store right now and most people have been great to deal with, but I'm keeping a list of who orders and doesn't come through on their orders. I only have 2 on it so far, but once I get to around 10 I might post that info as an FYI to sellers and see what happens.

The great thing about the friend code, is it's more difficult for these kind of people to hide if there is a list.

That sounds like a bad idea and great way to end up in trouble or cause drama. I believe there have been threads talking about bad experiences in the past but they never mention people by name.

The Rules are here: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?94559-The-Bell-Tree-Rules-amp-Guidelines

I just read them again and it sounds like using the feedback system would be ok. The best place to ask and discuss this is really in one of the threads where you can ask questions about the site (not the game) or by getting in touch with a staff member.

I wonder if I delete my current town, would I still be able to visit the old town's dream address?
I feel like I want to start a new leaf and have a new challenge...
but I just cannot afford to buy another card and my town is too pretty to be just vanished.
I would be happy if at least I could preserve it in the dream :lemon:

I wonder if I delete my current town, would I still be able to visit the old town's dream address?
but I just cannot afford to buy another card and my town is too pretty to be just vanished.
Yep! Your dream town remains, even after your town is gone. But it will be deleted eventually due to lack of updating.

It depends. When you delete your town, your old town should stay on the servers for a while before getting deleted, but how long it stays there depends. There was a thread about this a while ago, maybe it'll help: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?319127-Dream-Address-Help

Kind of considering resetting but going to ask these first:

Can the mayor character move to another town?
When a character moves to another town, what stays with the character and what goes away?

Kind of considering resetting but going to ask these first:

Can the mayor character move to another town?
When a character moves to another town, what stays with the character and what goes away?

No, the mayor can move. Only the other player characters can (and I think they can only move once, but I could be mistaken).

I don't know what stays and what goes, sorry.

Back