Buying art pieces

Antarc

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
I'm in need of an art piece to complete the ' one in each section' museum thing and i always get scammed by the fox wwwww
any piece is fine
I only ave IGB

If you want to add me I can help you. I only need three more to finish mine, but red never has them. But I'll be happy to get them for you.

http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Forgery
For future reference, this link leads to a page that's pretty accurate as far as determining forgeries from real deal. Redd is in my town today and I finished my museum last month, so if you want to poke around and see what he has let me know

You are talking about Redd's right. I just had him in town. I will buy any that you need. I am in need of three to finish the art section, other than that I can purchase and give them to you. Just let me know.

You are talking about Redd's right. I just had him in town. I will buy any that you need. I am in need of three to finish the art section, other than that I can purchase and give them to you. Just let me know.

Yes please! Any piece is fine really! How much do you want ?

I can just give them to you. If you want to give something that is fine, not required though.

I am home for the day. Let me know what is a good time for you.

Back