• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Art Freebie!<3

EtchaSketch

(∩σᴥσ)⊃━☆゚.*
Bells
Switch
1391-9913-4610
Cherry (Fruit)
Clownfish Plush
My Melody Easter Egg
Tricolored Puppy Plush
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Tasty Cake
I'm working on a new style and i absolutely adore it, and I need to get my motive to draw back because I've hit a massive art block. I wanted to do a freebie or someone's character. It must be human, but i can slip an animal/villager in the picture with it somewhere. I'm only doing ONE, and it's not first come, first serve. I will comment when I've chosrn someone's character to draw. Thank you!<3

image-2.jpg

No color scheme yet!

All I know is that she's shy and love books!

I know my comm is next on your list and I'm being greedy af right now buuut I can't help myself I love your art to pieces ;w;
A link to my OCs: [Click!]

possibly my mayor??
//slips fake monopoly money
*whispers* is this enough

mayorkaleigh_by_this_rat-d8wc1u9.png

35modoi.jpg

if you could draw her with a green dress n green eyes (like chibi example in 2nd ref)
or the original blue dress and blue eyes that'd be amazing ^w^

You could try mine out if you'd like! I'm on you list tho... ^-^

Reference Chart :

AOtjvbV.jpg

xypIsPR.jpg

Examples :

pHQ0fXK.jpg

By ~ Poppet/Peoyne
f0EPN0q.jpg

By ~ spacejammies
6BTWPqK.jpg

By ~ XCherryskyx
CGuGFme.jpg

By ~ Ardrey
2WTawoc.jpg

By ~ Gracelia
pZnziuG.jpg

By ~ Zane
KBmfzil.jpg

By ~ Mypetitecakes

For more references please click here!

I would LOVE for you to do mine!
Refs: x OR x
Thank you so much for this opportunity, and I hope you're loving Chops! (':

If there are any characters with scarves
And a really good bio maybe

how about my little hikari? c:
you can draw her as a grown up or as a child.

kari1.jpg
kari2.jpg

Okay, well I've seen many i'd live to draw, so I will draw multiple of ones I choose until i crawl back out of the hole of lost inspiraration xD

Back