Trading Art for my dreamies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello!!

Universaljellyfish: i do not want tbt because in the end i don't use them! for 5 igb i would do a chibi, a sketch... something easy, but maybe you would like it! you can see examples of my chibis in the first post of the thread. thank you! :)

Fizzii: that's enough for a chibi, sweetie! :)

I am cycling out some villagers so i can get my dreamies back!! soon, i will make drawings in exchange for Ruby, Lily and Deirdre!

Last edited:
Yay! I'll gather the things for wheneve you want to pick them up c:
I also have a cycle town so if I get Ruby or Lily before somebody else offers them i'll offer them to you ^.^

would you be willing to do an art trade?? :D

if not, ill look for some wishlist items i can give you!!

right now i don't have my 2DS with me but whenever i do i will send you a pm! :)
(thank you!)

Cocovampire: let me see your art, haha! an art trade sounds fun!

Last edited:
awww, no, i do no longer want it, sorry! i forgot to upload the first post of the thread. i will try to updae my wishlist too.

oh, thank you!! i still need to get like, 4 villagers or so to move out in order to get some of my dreamies back, tho. i'm doing it as fast as i can, but it's still taking me some time.

qNr4ZOT.png
finally, all requests are finished!!
tomorrow i will try to get some villagers to move out and soon i will open my requests again to get back ruby, lily and deirdre.
thank you all!!

i like it, its sooo cute!! but i prefer digital art over traditional art, sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back