• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Art for my dreamies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
still working on requests (sorry i've got like one thousand exams ;----;)

It has taken like forever but here's the drawing for Cinny!!~

v41936.jpg

Sprinkle has FINALLY moved out of my town so if you have Blanche then please tell me!! She's my last dreamie :)
I'm starting to change the landscape of my town so I need a lot of cedar saplings, hybrids, mushrooms, bells... So if you want me to draw something for you but you don't have Blanche then you can offer other things to me! Also, I still need some items from my wishlist ^^
Thank you~

Hey, Afypnisi! c: Maruchan happens to have a Blanche in boxes, which you could adopt and reserve for up to 12 hours for 50TBT :3 So, if you want, you could do that.

Thank you for telling me!! I'm still looking for her, just in case, tho ^^

Ah, no problem! Just realised that Maruchan is offline :p I think if you send Maruchan the 50TBT and mention it's for Blanche, it'll count as a reservation?

By the way, you mentioned in your first post that you'd accept TBT and/or in-game bells for a shaded drawing c: How much TBT/in-game bells would you be looking for? xP

How much bells? Mmmm I don't know haha :) I don't really mind. Just give me the bells you want! I prefer in-game bells over TBT bells, tho.
I think someone else said that they want Blanche before me, so I will wait till Maruchan is online ^^

Oh, alright c: Hmmm... How about 15mil? Would that be enough, you think? Also, are there any particular mushrooms or hybrids that you are looking for? Or are you for any kind? :3

15 million bells iS TOO MUCH omg You don't need to give me that much!!
I'm looking for all kinds of mushrooms! My town is going to be... forest themed? If that's a thing haha So I need the following flowers:

1. white, pink carnations
  2. purple violets
  3. black, white lilliums
  4. blue, white, purple pansies
  5. white, purple, black tulips
  6. purple, blue, black, pink roses
  7. jacob's ladders!

15 million bells iS TOO MUCH omg You don't need to give me that much!!
I'm looking for all kinds of mushrooms! My town is going to be... forest themed? If that's a thing haha So I need the following flowers:

1. white, pink carnations
  2. purple violets
  3. black, white lilliums
  4. blue, white, purple pansies
  5. white, purple, black tulips
  6. purple, blue, black, pink roses
  7. jacob's ladders!

Ah, really? o.o How about 5mil + a bunch of mushrooms + a bunch of hybrids + a silver axe (so you can grow more mushrooms c: ), then? I'd feel bad giving you too little xP

I already have two silver axes, don't worry :) Give me what you think my art deserves, but not too much haha ^^
Tell me what you want me to draw~

Okay, then c: By the way, are you alright with trading now, in your town?

Also, would you mind drawing a shaded drawing of this guy, in the style of your first example? :3

15640693686_ded338eef4_o.png

Name: Cygni Swarovski

Species: Black Swan

Height: 175 cm

Likes: Peace and quiet, dancing, reading, polishing his doll collection (a small army of matryoshkas), Yaeha (since he’s the smallest troublemaker of this bunch), waterweed-flavoured frozen yoghurt, Mukuro (he likes kids).

Dislikes: Having to clean up after Skel’s messes, Having to clean up after Mukuro’s messes, Pandas, being mistaken for a girl, Mukuro getting dismembered, algae.

Brief overview: Skel’s butler nanny swan familiar because he lost a bet, but the two of them go way back so it isn’t much of a problem. A very pretty boy, often mistaken for a girl, gets pissed off when it happens. Used to be an uptight, violent, snobbish dweeb. Now he’s just an uptight dweeb who’s pretty much the team mom of this whole pack of idiots. Acts like an overly concerned mother to Mukuro.

Backstory: He came from a family of aristocrats who were eagerly anticipating the birth of their new baby daughter… only it turned out to be a boy. His parents still raised him as a boy, but since they had really, really wanted a daughter, they ended up subconsciously bringing him up as they would a girl, by buying him dolls, giving him ballet lessons, giving in to his temper tantrums etc, and as such he ended up being a rich spoiled brat who was thoroughly bored by and sick of the life of an aristocrat and his parents buying him dresses. As such, when he reached near-adulthood, he ran away from home to join the monochromatic animals mafia/criminal underworld. After having picked up some form of martial arts and actually becoming rather good at it, his ego grew three times too large and he ended up picking fights with just about anybody.

As expected, he ended up challenging someone waaay beyond his ability, and got his ass handed to him (aka nearly gutted, both legs broken, wings nearly shredded), and was forced to retreat, flying away with his tail between his legs, certain that he was going to die. Fortunately, he crash-landed near Skel’s clinic, and since the doctor witch hadn’t gone completely off the rails yet, he took the swan in and fixed him up. Now, since he owed Skel quite a bit (and also needed to lie low for a while), he ended up living with the doctor witch as his friend/pet for quite some time. Over those years, having had to put up and assist with Skel’s increasing crazy and general lack of common sense and people skills, he’s mellowed out and became the genuinely nice, if not rather uptight bird he is today.

At some point in time, he ends up saying “For all of your quirkiness, you really can bring people back from the brink of death, huh,” which prompts Skel’s epiphany and instils the idea that HOLY **** IMMA SHINIGAMI WHY DIDN’T I SEE THIS EARLIER, leading to him dashing off to get his cloak, scythe, skull mask and to put up ads asking for familiars. Of course, Swarovski had no intention of going along with this rubbish and tried in vain to make Skel see all the flaws in his reasoning, that he wasn’t a Shinigami in the least and no one with half a brain would ever believe him (but arguing with someone whose mantra is “eh, close enough” is never a good idea), and eventually made a bet that “If someone actually signs up for that ad, I’ll be a familiar”. Half a day later, a hyena dashes in to sign up, Swarovski nearly bursts a blood vessel, and here we are today. (Note: No one else signed up after that, Mukuro joined the troop in a different way.)

Trivia:

• He still acts in a rather feminine fashion, such as walking very daintily (blame the ballet lessons) in his good moods. Doesn’t help people identify his gender easily at first glance.
  • His laugh is some deep, heavily accented honking noise which would scare the pants off people if they heard it in a dark alleyway at night.
  • He’s always very concerned about his teammates and boss, making sure that they eat properly (Yaeha and Mukuro), that they don’t spend all their time cooped up in the house (Yaeha and Skel), that they don’t talk/pick fights with random people (Mukuro) and that they don’t cause a huge mess, bloody or otherwise (Mukuro and Skel, respectively).
  • Mukuro often asks him for piggyback rides, which he agrees to grudgingly.
  • His genderbent form is flatter than he currently is.
  • He doesn’t enjoy being referred to by his first name for some reason or other.

I am no longer looking for Blanche!! Since I've already got all my dreamies, I will close this thread once I finish the requests I've got right now. I will consider opening a shop! (I still need hybrids, starts, cedar saplings, bells and some items from my wishlist)
Thank you all! :)

I've got a ton of exams right now so I will have to work on the requests this holidays :(

OMG Your art is perfection ;u;;
Can I have one shaded drawing for 20million bells, 10 gold roses, and where's your wishlist? ouo​

OMG Your art is perfection ;u;;
Can I have one shaded drawing for 20million bells, 10 gold roses, and where's your wishlist? ouo​

...Click on the flower next to where it says "Here is my wishlist:"? xD
I don't think they're looking for any more requests right now, but I'm not too sure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back