Auction Art auction! ★ Round 4 ★ Start! Slot A: 3k / Slot B: Bought out

lol penguantoo was just seconds away from winning hahaha, I wanted to bid but I already got an awesome draw from her =)

- - - Post Merge - - -

congrats teddy =)

Ugh, oh well. Guess there's next time.

I will just point that what you did was against the rules for this auction, I wish you win next time and the best of luck.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please read
  1. Things I don't draw: Heavy gore, nudity, furry art
  2. Payment is required before I start.
  3. No snipe bids please!
  4. Please be patient. I spend a lot of time on these drawings and I work really hard on them, they may not be the best, but I really want people to be happy with them so I work until I'm satisfied with the final product.
  5. If there's something you don't like, you can tell me! I love feedback and I always want to improve. If it's something I can't change due to technical difficulties or already lined art, we'll have to talk it out, but for the most part I really just want the customer to be happy with the drawing in the end.
  6. Please don't be rude or pushy, it gets me down when I'm trying to do something artistic for someone. :(
  7. Don't just disappear on me, if I feel like you don't care about the art, I'd prefer the slot go to a person who really wants it instead.

Rule #3

Last edited:
Hey guys sorry for my late reply. I'm not sure if penguantoo's bid was an intentional snipe bid since I wasn't around to bump the thread. It seems like Pofer was kind enough to bump it for me and as it was in the last few moments of the auction and that's when they bid, perhaps because they had forgotten.

When I encounter snipe bids in the past I like to enforce an auto extension to be fair. Since I wasn't around when it happened I'll give this auction until 8pm JST today (8 hours from now) Bids are as is, and everyone should have enough time to check the thread again and make their final offer within the extension. If that seems unfair feel free to let me know, but as this is how bidding rules work on Japanese auction websites, I feel they are pretty fair. The reason the extension is so long is because of the time difference. Any bid made within 5 minutes before 8pm jst will enforce an auto extension of 10 minutes until no more bids have been placed.

If penguantoo tells me the bid was an intended snipe, I'll have to declare Teddy as the winner. But since I never saw that Id like to try and be fair for everyone.
Edit: changed to 11pm jst

Last edited:
I f pengutango offer pass, I might have to forbbid since it will be 6am here, 1024pm right now so I might be sleeping, I will try to stay awake to hear a response from pengutango and continue bidding.

This is so out of my character, and for that I apologize, but I was here from start constanly checking this, and I feels is unfair what he/she did (she bid once 2 days ago),I was only able to outbid because I was here for the last hour, I will respect your decision at the end, but for now I will stick at 4kTBT (because its the final offer in the time-limits, before the change)

Also I feel its unfair because this was an one-man auction until the very end, I never let an offer outbid mine for more that 2 hours, and again I want to make clear that I will respect your desicion at the end, and if I dont win I will bid next time, because I really want to have art by you.

Last edit: also it was clearly an snipe bid, if he/she had outbid me seconds before and I mean like 3, (I had a timer), it would have enter in the time limit.

Last edited:
Going really soon, I set an alarm at 5:30am to see how this goes :) night everyone.

Hmm okay. I wanted to give them a chance to speak but it seems like Pofer who was not a participant and was around for the end feels it was intentionally a snipe and I can trust that opinion since he is unbiased having not been involved in bidding.

I know you've been around since the start and I am definitely not overlooking that, as I said I just wasn't there and don't know what their intention was and wanted to give them a chance to explain, so they have until 11pm jst to respond to my messages and if I don't get a proper explanation the slot is yours.

I'll extend it to 11pm jst instead of 8 so hopefully you can get proper sleep and hopefully they respond to my messages.

I don't mean to sound unfair in compromising but a lot of people don't know what snipe bids are and there's a possibility that they wanted to bid fairly but couldn't, I just want to eliminate that possibility before canceling their bid.

Last edited:
Hmm okay. I wanted to give them a chance to speak but it seems like Pofer who was not a participant and was around for the end feels it was intentionally a snipe and I can trust that opinion since he is unbiased having not been involved in bidding.

I know you've been around since the start and I am definitely not overlooking that, as I said I just wasn't there and don't know what her intention was and wanted to give her a chance to explain, so she has until 11pm jst to respond to my messages and if I don't get a proper explanation the slot is yours.

I'll extend it to 11pm jst instead of 8 so hopefully you can be online and hopefully she responds to my messages.

Thank you very much! I will get some sleep =)

bump, just in case it was a snipe bid I will match that offer so, you dont lose bells over this so 4.5kTBT, and if its totally necessary to win let that be 5kTBT

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay time's up I'll wait for your response, thank you.

Last edited:
bump, just in case it was a snipe bid I will match that offer so, you dont lose bells over this so 4.5kTBT, and if its totally necessary to win let that be 5kTBT

After properly talking with pengutango, who I do not think intended to snipe the auction, we both have no problem declaring Teddy345 the winner of this round.

Teddy345 wins for both slots,Sslot A for the original winning bid of 4k TBT and slot B for the BO of the Togepi egg collectible. PM'ing regarding your commission now!

Oh my glob! Thank you :) I will send payment, and sorry to everyone by the turmoil that I created here. :)

Back