• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Art and Doodles for TBT [CLOSED]

aaah oh my goodness! i love it so much, it's so pretty 🥺 i especially like the way you drew her sweater, extra large and comfy, and her hair! i wouldn't ask for any changes, it's perfect ♥ thank you so much for drawing her :D i'll keep an eye on this thread to see what you draw next!

(also, would you like me to credit you anywhere other than your profile here?)

Aww thank you so much! ^_^ I'm so glad you like it! Had a lot of fun drawing her sweater. This profile here is just fine. Thanks! :D Would you mind if I posted this in my example section here?

Aww thank you so much! ^_^ I'm so glad you like it! Had a lot of fun drawing her sweater. This profile here is just fine. Thanks! :D Would you mind if I posted this in my example section here?
allright then ^^
please do, i’d be honored! it really is so cute 🥺

ref: marina wearing a plaid sweater (would love to give you some freedom to design it)
pose: standing, smiling
props: some fall leaves falling in the background?
extra info: transparent background? and a square resolution if possible
total: 250 tbt

ref: marina wearing a plaid sweater (would love to give you some freedom to design it)
pose: standing, smiling
props: some fall leaves falling in the background?
extra info: transparent background? and a square resolution if possible
total: 250 tbt

Finished the art piece for you! ^_^ Let me know if you have any concerns! Thanks!

MARINA 1.png

wow that was fast! love it sm 💜 sending tbt rn!

Thank you so much! ^_^
Post automatically merged:

Hello! ^u^ I'm in love with your art and would like to order a semi-realism bust of my OC/island rep. Let me know if you have free slots and I will update with references, pose etc!

Hi there! Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. ^_^ Just wanted to let you know I'm open if you're still interested and your next in line. Thanks so much for your patience. :D
Post automatically merged:

I'm also interested in your art if you have anymore free slots! Please let me know!

Hi there! ^_^ I have a spot open if you're still interested. :D Thanks for messaging me.

Last edited:
Back