• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop => art _(:3 」∠)_ | closed

Hi, it's been a while and I hope you're okay.
Do you know when my commission will be done maybe?

@kaylagirl Hello! ovo I haven't gotten to your commission yet considering there are still orders ahead of yours I'm working on (and not just from this forum specifically). Ah honestly, I'd say it hasn't been that long yet though.

@kaylagirl Hello! ovo I haven't gotten to your commission yet considering there are still orders ahead of yours I'm working on (and not just from this forum specifically). Ah honestly, I'd say it hasn't been that long yet though.

Oh no, I just meant since you posted here! It's no rush at all! Thanks :)

Pickup for Shirohibiki!
tumblr_nofo06lUPu1tsz4kro3_r2_1280.png

Last edited:
Oh my... I am speechless by that piece.
That is amazing! I need money for art, now!

Last edited:
@Chibi.Hoshi ahhhh gosh thank you so much! ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pickup #1 for Lilliee!
tumblr_nofxk8Kd9J1tsz4kro1_500.png

Last edited:
dropping by to say im stalking until ur slots are open

might buy a dot cheeb ;)

Haha this! Agreed.

IT MAKES ME GO CRAZYYY lol

Like, I can't spend money atm, but whenever I see RLC shops, I'm like... maybe.. I can.. for this piece!
But then it's like nooooo, cuz then I'll never meet my bf and though art of us is amazinngggg, I think I'd like to be able to physically be with him ; ^; //struggles of an online dork

Thank you very much!!

Aw thank you! Hopefully I'll be able to open slots again around next week :D

Thank you! ;v; and aww I'd def choose the same too haha. Hope you guys are able to meet up soon!

At this point I've made a list of ppl I wanna get art from when I'm able to buy some, definitely putting yours on the list <3
It's such a big process (bigger than it should be) but we're getting close. Hoping early next month. Thank you!

ooOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD I AM SO SORRY I MISSED THIS OH MY GOD HO W DID I MISS THIS IM< S O MAD AT MYSELF JKDGFDFG

I M ???? OH mY GOD HO,,, OH my GOD//////// I CANT eVEN BELIEVE IT IM SERIOUSLY STUNNED ITS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS IM JUST FLABBERGASTED RIGHT NOW

LIKE I LITERALLY MIGHT FAINT ITS JUST SO ****ING BEAUtIFUL? ?? ?? SERIOUSLY HOLY ****

the colors are ****ing spectacular, your shading is utterly sublime, the details are superb, im juust

im stunned

thank you SO SO SO MUCH for this, i cant tell you how grateful i am oh my god//// i might have to get another from you hahaha screams////////////

OH just one thing -- do you think you could add her freckles? ;v; if not thats totally fine!! whatever you can do, im just so HAPPY THANK YOU SO MUCH TvT!!!!!!!!! (and yeah i need to be put back on dat waiting list if possible oh my god im sorry im jsut. im so spoiled i love your art sobs)

oh and if this has a tumblr post i need to reblog it pls QAQ

Last edited:
Back