• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop => art _(:3 」∠)_ | closed

@Gamzee done and ready for pickup!
tumblr_nr6znls4A91rqfiofo4_r1_1280.png

/smooches this pic
thank you so so much

//squee Your Doki Chibs are my fav :D
Though, all of it is super awesome and adorable af, of course

@P e o n y Thank you very much! :D

@KainAronoele Aw thank you! Been refining them a lot more recently hahhh ;;

@crystalmilktea Hello and thanks! Have some time from the holidays to spare ^.^

not sure if you'd take tbt and some fr treasure for a doki possibly? >.> your art is beautiful and i really wish i can spend liberally...

@ssvv227 hiya! Yes, that should be alright too. I actually prefer fr treasure or gems more hahhh :'D think the current rate was 350t:1tbt?

hi~ nice to see you again!! i see most of your art via tumblr (huhuhu)! can't wait to see more art from you this holiday break!

@Gracelia Hello! Ooh thank you for being a follower haha
My blog def became more of an art dump recently

COMMISSION ORDER
__________​
Username: ssvv227
Style: Doki
Reference(s): the official cat reference; art of TUNA and gijinkas people have done on her; most recent gijinka doodle
Personality: confident, carefree, likes fish and chocolate
Notes: I'd like a gijinka of her please :) I don't have an "official" gijinka of her but have included a bunch of art people had done on her as well as the most recent gijinka doodle i did; feel free to choose any of the designs people had come up with or take elements of different designs and synthesize your own
Payment: 4000tbt + 350kT my life saving

Thank you!

@ssvv227 Ahh your refs look fine and I can work with tuna :) but for payment, should be:
$17 * 300tbt = 5100 tbt
5100 - 4000 = 1100 tbt
1100tbt * 350frt = 385k frt

I think missed out 100tbt in equation? Other than that, please feel free to send payment here and on fr! I'll add you to slots after. ^^

Last edited:
COMMISSION ORDER
__________​
Username: gdot
Style: {Dot}+ani
Reference(s):

(use 3rd pic for scythe ref)
Personality: he looks intimidating but he's just another dork. :v
Notes: nien
Payment: 3300tbt? :3c

DANKE GMA //RUNS

@Jindot oop //trips u