Are there any villagers you ship?

Fuschia and Ellie. Those two seem to always be around eachother, just the other day they were sitting on some stumps in town. I also ship Shep and Dotty, cause they're always talking in my town.

Beau and Fauna! They don't actually interact that much though and Beau has taken Molly's catch phrase so clearly they get along ��

I used to ship Pietro and Vesta because of their opposite color schemes and how they used to interact in my town. Pietro wanted me to deliver a shirt (or scarf for the sheep) to Vesta. "Why? Because I'm shy, *catchphrase*! -squirms-" Vesta put it on after I delivered it to her; it was a purple scarf. Then Vesta moved out.

Now I have Del and Gayle in my town and I ship them. :3

Me, shipping?! Hahaha... (please don't tell anyone i ship Stitches with Apple...)

I ship Ursala and Kyle a little bit, I like to think that Ursala's like a crazed fangirl of Kyle's since she's always walking around his house and that's the first thing she did when he moved in. I like to think that Kyle's a really famous musican, and a lot of the female villagers in my town have a crush on him. I'm planning on moving him out anyway, but :rolleyes:. I also shipped Portia & Chief when they lived in my wild world town really hard, as they were both starters and always gifting eachother things, until I lost that copy. I think i'd love to have them back in my new leaf town at some point though, when I get tired of my other villagers.

Back