• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Are there any villagers you find beautiful/handsome that others find ugly?

I don't find any villagers beautiful or handsome. That said, a lot of people go around talking about how hideous they think Beardo looks. I think he looks cool and the balding hair gives his design some character.

i absolutely love katt. for awhile i never had her, and i always heard about her being ugly but had never really experienced her to say whether or not i agreed. i actually find she looks pretty badass, imo :')
also hazel, unibrow or not she's cute! probably a few more as well that i can't think of, but those are the first two to come to mind.​

idk why but pietro always makes me smile. he is one of my dreamies and I really want him in my town :)

I find Whitney very elegant and stunning, Apollo handsome and such a charm, Hazel as a cute best friend, and Tabby a village that I would probably look like in animal crossing form xD

i don't think many people find Bonbon "ugly", but it surprises me that she's not v popular because imo she's one of the cutest villagers there is! definitely one of my dreamies, keeping forever ;u;

Lots don't like Timbra.... but I think she is the best looking sheep!

i dont know if people really dislike tabby or not but i love love love tabby! shes like one of those cool looking villagers. she looks like a tiger and a skeleton cat as well with her outfit. i think the reason why tabby is disliked by some is because theres too much going on on her face. atleast shes better than kitty and stinky. stinky would be cool if he's white or some other color.

Last edited:
I actually kinda like tabby too. She's a peppy cat with one of a kind design.

Katt, I love Katt she's so quirky and she's like a rock n roll kitty.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i dont know if people really dislike tabby or not but i love love love tabby! shes like one of those cool looking villagers. she looks like a tiger and a skeleton cat as well with her outfit. i think the reason why tabby is disliked by some is because theres too much going on on her face. atleast shes better than kitty and stinky. stinky would be cool if he's white or some other color.

I love Tabby also, she really is a cute villager to have if you look past her looks.

Last edited:
I love all the mice, except for Bella and that's just because I'm not really into that punk style. But the rest of them are great! I just love mice in general, as a kid I loved all the disney movies about them.

Favs: Chadder (literally a cheeseball), Greta (SO POISED), Bree (sweet hair), Rizzo (Secretly old lady)

Beardo was one of my first villagers he started to look better the longer I had him not in cute way but he definitely had character like you said. Kind of regret letting him go really.

I've seen some people post about how ugly they think Deena is, but I find her adorable.

I think Curt is adorable. I haven't seen many people saying he's ugly but no-one thinks he's cute either.
He's a little fuzzball:)

I've read some people saying they don't like Alfonso, but he's one of my top 10 cute guy villagers.

I find Pancetti absolutely stunning. I see comments quite frequently stating how unattractive people think she is. I could not disagree more. Also my darling Pietro. Many people call him ugly, scary, there is even a pic on google images in which someone is calling him an abomination, lol. I find him beautiful. Let's see... Del, Cousteau, Hans, Fuchsia, Diedre, Carmen, Rod, Coco... I could go on and on. Beauty is in the eye if the beholder :)

I think Shari is really adorable. ❤ She's an uchi monkey. Arguably the cutest...
Seriously though, this is like the second or third time I'm saying this on these forums lol. GO SHARI!! :3

I've heard a few people call Chester scary before, but ever since I saw him in CF I thought he was the most adorable thing ever! I love him so much. I wasn't even off putted by his teeth when I first witnessed it. I honestly find it pretty cute. c: One of my favorite villagers~
20140408_HNI_0025.jpg

yeaaa i love shep to death idek why he's tier 5. he's the best hippie musician dog! and it reminds me of a certain musician so yes he?s the best.

also gaston. how can you not love a french gentlerabbit with that stache.

Back