• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Arceus has come to Australia

Fontana

Bells
If you go to any EB Games store, they should have the Arceus event. He is at Lv.100.

Waluigi said:
ACdude said:
What do you do?
Go to EB games. Ask them if the event is on. If it is, they'll tell you what to do.

And Jason, I have no idea.
Right.... So you walk into a random store and say 'I WANTZ ARZEUSZ!' And they're llike 'What the hell are you on about?' I aint making an ass of myself.

I just used the ol' AR.
Simple, Easy and reduces waiting times by QUITE ALOT
Plus it means you can have the thrill of leveling up arceus (its meant to be lvl 70 and found at Spear pillar using the Azure Flute Peeps!)

Pyrozanryu said:
I just used the ol' AR.
Plus it means you can have the thrill of leveling up arceus (its meant to be lvl 70 and found at Spear pillar using the Azure Flute Peeps!)
Yeah it's also cheating, and cheating is for people who can't actually play the game.

AverageSean said:
Pyrozanryu said:
I just used the ol' AR.
Yeah it's also cheating, and cheating is for people who can't actually play the game.
Or people who don't want to go to dumb events.

Back