• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Anything happening for April Fool's day? Just curious :x

N a t

In the name of the Moon, Indeedaroo!
Bells
Sheep Plush
Blue Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Yellow Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
Pink Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
White Rose
All in the title. I know we just had a huge event for Easter, but since this is only my second time participating in any event on the forums, I'm not sure what's next for holiday events, and I'm just so excited that I'd like to know what's coming next xD

I'd say that we won't. Unless there is just a Blance NPC that comments every once in a while, I'm sure there won't be any sort of event.

iirc there was a perriot thing for april fool's day but idk if they will bring it back this year.

I'm actually kinda secretly hoping that they'll bring back Perriot. (If you're wondering what that is, it's a jester-like doll. At least, that's the best way I can describe it.)

hmmmm...speculation thread!... i hope they do something. i always fall for april fool's jokes haha so ya. i always forget its april fool's and i can be gullible at times so i appreciate a clever joke!

iHHwIUl.png

He was here a few days ago.

Maybe we'll all get banned. That would be fun but also damaging to the site... and perhaps not fun.

Another forum I used to frequent did this. Everyone was "banned" so all members had grey crossed-out names but could still post and everything y'know. It was pretty cool.

my friend heard the April Fool's Day event was going to be replaced this year with a Tax Day event on April 15. There are two new Tax Day collectibles in the works: the Bottle of Aspirin; and the Hasty Plane Ticket to the Cayman Islands. also, random users will receive "tax refunds" in the form of partial refunds from the forum shop on all purchases made there last year; certain other less fortunate random users will have a high portion of their forum bells "taxed." :eek:. Also, random members will be selected for a posting-quality audit by the mods-- retroactive penalties may apply...

The dark lord walks among us once more. RISE UP DARTH PIERROT AND TAKE YOUR RIGHTFUL PLACE AMONG THE SITH ADMINS

uh, not to go full star wars nerd here, but wouldnt Pierrot have to overthrow one or more of the admins? (and is Tina's last name MacBeth by any chance?? o_O)

Back