Anyone willing to make me a town card?

Fossildude747

Fossil Collector
Bells
I want a town card for my signature. One that shows my current villagers, with a slot for my FC and DC. I' also like a slot for my dreamies if possible.

I just need the template i can find the sprites myself.

Willing to pay TBT bells.

EDIT: I mean a villager signature.

Last edited:
Why do people always assume i want that. Town CARD not Town PASS! I want one like you have in your sig lucky. Also I'm not going to pay you for linking me to a site I'm paying for people that make it themselves.

Again I want one that shows my villagers and fc and dreamies, stuff like that! NOT A TOWN PASS! Sorry not to be mean but it just annoys me so much when I'm as specific as possible in the thread and people still assume I want a copy of the game's town pass when that's not what I mean.

Last edited:
Do you have an example of a town card you want?

Or do you just want a sig?

I can make you one I just usually charge 50 tbt and 5 tbt for updates

No, not really any examples. Although I'd like it to have gems and maybe some fossils for the background since it's called gemville and i love fossils.

What about i draw a little thing on ms paint just to show what the layout i want?

EDIT: I made a layout so you get the idea, how do I upload it?

Last edited:
Ok heres a little template:
4u9ruq.png

Something like that but a little bigger so the villager and dreamies have some space between eachother.

Last edited:
i'm making it right now~

- - - Post Merge - - -

this okay?

hWkQ41r.png

Nice, I like it. By fossils I ment dinosaur fossils like not in game, but i reeally like this actually. Much better than what i wanted tbh.

So how do i put it in my signature? I'll pay you the bells.

By any chance could u put in my FC and DC? And i said i didn't need sprites but i think i actually do now, cant find stuff out.

Finished:
ogqx3ac.png

Code:
[PLAIN][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ogqx3ac.png[/IMG][/PLAIN]
Use the code above to copy and paste into signature~

Hope you like it c:

Back