Anyone want to play with me ...please :( read for more info

TwinkleShy

Twinkle Shyheart
Bells
October Birthstone (Opal)
Well im new to ac lets go to the city uh... city folk i dont have a headset or anything justa wii remote and only started playing today but ... i want to get my mind of how i feel right now ive been getting picked on by a boy older then me on fb and in real life its gotten so bad that a simple message from him gives me a panic attack ... :( but its complicated from there i want to play this game daily as im normally left out of everything and my only friend sorry getting side tracked my bad ... i would love to have a few friends to have fun with and help me get started on making a perfect town or just to have fun. im still at the start where you have to pay off your first loan. So any advice tips or anything to help me out would be very appreciated.

Also my villagers i have pierece,anchovy,peanut,poppy,Static nana,monique are these good villagers ?

my town called Fantasia my villager called teiler my fruit is peaches so um anyone want to help me out, play withme or help me out at all? hope this is the right forum still new at this.

uh well i dont play city folk anymroe but if that boy is really scary then you should block him. if he knows you irl and hes threatening or something i would talk to someone you trust about it, it sounds terrible.

I don't play CF anymore, but I must say, that's absolutely awful! Like tsundere said, you need to block him and if he knows you out of facebook you should talk to someone about it - maybe somebody in your family?

I will play with you, I was just thinking about how I missed it! I'm at the beginning too since it reset when I got the Wii U so we'll be pretty much even. :) I have a mic but I'll use my keyboard instead since it can be frustrating when you can't reply fast enough. I can play later today and if you want to you can add me on facebook. I'm really nice, we'll be great fiends. :)

It does sound awful what that person is doing to you... you should definitely follow Bellxis and tsundere 's advice. o: When you do I'm sure you'll feel a lot better. :) Since you know him in real life, it's really important you talk to someone you know and trust in real life who can help you. I hope things get better soon.

I will play with you, I was just thinking about how I missed it! I'm at the beginning too since it reset when I got the Wii U so we'll be pretty much even. :) I have a mic but I'll use my keyboard instead since it can be frustrating when you can't reply fast enough. I can play later today and if you want to you can add me on facebook. I'm really nice, we'll be great fiends. :)

It does sound awful what that person is doing to you... you should definitely follow Bellxis and tsundere 's advice. o: When you do I'm sure you'll feel a lot better. :) Since you know him in real life, it's really important you talk to someone you know and trust in real life who can help you. I hope things get better soon.

i might be able to get onto it later but i am definetly playing it tommorrow while gf visit him -_- and ive blocked him but i still get panic attacks at the thought of him.my name on facebook is twinkle shyheart

Hai Twinkleshy that sounds really awful and I'm happy toplay with you and Parachusu but i can only do new leaf

Hai Twinkleshy that sounds really awful and I'm happy toplay with you and Parachusu but i can only do new leaf

i do also have new leaf too and pachiseu going on ac city now and zoe got your items ready for you

add me x want to trade fruit and make a better town xxxxx
fc- 3998 9691 7623
name- sasha
town name- chelsea
fruit-apples <3

Back