• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anyone want to make a trade?

cool5920

Bells
I will do weeding, or clean up the beach of shells, harvest fruits for you and put them next to nook's shop for you, I will shake trees to take the hit from bees or be bee bait for you, test for pitfalls, or just about any job for a golden watering can, I can't seem to get one on my own so I will be willing to do these jobs or more for a gold watering can, and I know that if you make another character, you can get a gold can on their character too so you can have more than one gold can, so if you have one kicking around or need some chores done, I'll do it for a price, but if you need chores done like those but are lacking in a gold shovel, I'll do them for bells, I'd prefer a gold watering can though... but hey, it'll give me something to do and a profit... This offer is for today only, my Nook's Cranny is closed due to construction... so please, gimme a job and a gold watering can and I'll do some jobs. :gyroidsideways: :p :gyroidsideways:

(Limit 3 chores per gold watering can)
(Paying for chores? Prices vary by difficulty and amount of time.)

i could dupe one for you, i actually got my one from having a "perfect" town awhile ago :p
when would you like it?

Back