• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

anyone want to come over? :)

Corbett

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
im up to do anything! although theres not much to do since i just restarted my town yesterday. we can build a snowman though, or maybe fish! ^_^ just let me know your friend code and ill add you!

okay i added you akane! :) ill open my gates if you'd like to stop by

If you are still looking for people, I need to fill my museum with fish so I could pop by and fish with you for a while. Do you have skype or line?

yes, i have skype~ its January in my town by the way! at 11:32am, so, im not sure what kinds of fish you need but if you dont need the fish from january, i can always come to your town and fish there :)

im up to do anything! although theres not much to do since i just restarted my town yesterday. we can build a snowman though, or maybe fish! ^_^ just let me know your friend code and ill add you!

I'll add you; I just restarted recently as well.

Last edited:
i would like to add you and come over Corbett

Last edited:
Would anyone want to play with me?
My friend code is on the left.

Would anyone want to play with me?
My friend code is on the left.

i added you izuki! i can come over if you want, id rather not play at my house because last time my connection randomly turned off and we lost everything we did! :(

Back