• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anyone looking for discontinued/rare HHD DLC items? I have some unpopular cards..

kemdi

Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Silver Mailbox
I have a few unpopular amiibo cards that I can't seem to get rid of, no matter how hard I try. lol, I've even tried giving them away with no such luck! They're leftovers from the days when I was trying to complete my amiibo card collection.

I also have all of the HHD DLC items including all the download characters, 7-eleven items(including the Japanese ones), Monster Hunter, Campus, Giant 20 contest items, nintendo store, etc...everything! If anyone wants any of them, I can upload any of these items/sets to these unpopular cards ship them out! I can't sell them, and I don't want to throw them away...so think of it as a way to help me get rid of these bum cards, while you are getting rare items in return. :)
There's no trade, or payment at all required from you!

One thing I WILL need though: a shipping address from you, so if you're uncomfortable with that, please don't request or claim any cards for yourself, or ask me to send anything out to you, because there's nothing I can do if I don't know where I'm supposed to send it.

I have 0 cards that are available, all bottom-of-the-barrel/super unpopular villagers in New Leaf:

Patty(038) claimed
Al(025) claimed
Rizzo(376) claimed
Hippeux(383) claimed
Coach(126) JP claimed

Coach is a JP card, all other cards are NA region. Everyone is in mint condition, except Patty, who has a slight bent in her upper left corner.

I can fit at least 20 to 40 items on one card, depending on the item size. So for instance, I can put like almost half of the giant 20 items on one card, plus a full other complete set, but all giant 20 items, plus 7-eleven, plus campus or something like that isn't gonna work. So let me know what you want, but please just be reasonable.

Update: I expanded one of my unused houses to its max size and was able to fit all of the dlc characters items into one house! This means all the download characters(Filly, Claude, Maddie, Louie, Felyne) can have all of their items on just one card! In Louie's case, I don't put any of his items on the card, except his pic and the zero lamp, because everything else(and more) can be unlocked by just building Static's house, including the wall and floor. In fact, all of the DLC characters except Maddie can have their wall/floor combos unlocked with other villagers that can be found wandering the plaza. So I still can't fit all the items on one card, but if it's a choice between all rare dlc items, and some of the giant 20 items, I can definitely do one or the other, per card.

Also, because of cost limitations, I'm only shipping to USA and Canada. Sorry everyone else. :(

I do prefer if it's one card per person so it's fair to everyone since I only have 0 cards, but if no one bites, and you're interested in loading up more than one, send me a pm!

So yeah, that's it! If you're interested in getting HHD DLC on an unpopular card, say which one in this thread so people know what's available, and then send a PM so we can discuss details. :)
But please, whatever you do don't post your private info in public, because that would be dumb. :(

p.s.: The cards also work in New Leaf if you scan them, so you can use them for the Desert island minigame or getting a few free coupons everyday if you want that too.

Mods: I didn't put this in the amiibo card trade section because it isn't a trade, since I'm not getting anything back, but if it's in the wrong section, I apologize.

Update: Ok, all available cards, are claimed/prepared for shipping! :)
If I get any more loose cards, I'll update the thread, but for the time being they're all gone.

To anyone who's gotten an approximate arrival date: If there are any problems, or you don't get your card by or before your approximate date, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME. Let me know right away, even if it's just a day after, it's fine. Sometimes my local post can be a little...let's just say off the mark, and they screw up often enough for it to be noticeable. So if you don't receive what was sent, please send me a pm and let me know. :)

Last edited:
Good news! I expanded one of my unused houses to its max size and was able to fit all of the dlc characters items into one house! This means all the download characters(Filly, Claude, Maddie, Louie, Felyne) can have all of their items on just one card! In Louie's case, I don't put any of his items on the card, except his pic and the zero lamp, because everything else(and more) can be unlocked by just building Static's house, including the wall and floor. In fact, all of the DLC characters except Maddie can have their wall/floor combos unlocked with other villagers that can be found wandering the plaza.

I would LOVE one and I will share the items with my real life best friend as a surprise birthday treat. She will love that!

I for sure need the JP 7-11 items. Let me double check what giant contest items we missed. We missed one or two.

Let me think... I will update shorrtly. I have to finish a couple of tasks and then see what I need.

This is so kind of you. You have made some AC fans very happy.

*runs off finish taaks and excitedly to check HHD game*

Last edited:
I would LOVE one and I will share the items with my real life best friend as a surprise birthday treat. She will love that!

I for sure need the JP 7-11 items. Let me double check what giant contest items we missed. We missed one or two.

Let me think... I will update shorrtly. I have to finish a couple of tasks and then see what I need.

This is so kind of you. You have made some AC fans very happy.

*runs off finish taaks and excitedly to check HHD game*

No prob, and thanks! Let me know what you want, then send a pm when you've got time. :)

No prob, and thanks! Let me know what you want, then send a pm when you've got time. :)

I will do that. I just need a minute to sit down and recall what there is that we missed. I REALLY like 100% completion on games.

Thank you very much.

Hi! Are you still hoping to get rid of your cards? If so, I'd love to have some DLC items! I'm missing the giant egg, giant stewpot, stacks of money, mountain and sun. :)

Hi,
Do you still have Rizzo?if so I'd like to have him with any of the Monster hunter or Giant items, please. I can PM you my info if he's still available.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi,
Do you still have Rizzo?if so I'd like to have him with any of the Monster hunter or Giant items, please. I can PM you my info if he's still available.

Hi,

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi,

I sure do! Send me a pm, and we can work out the details. :)

Last edited:
Oh my gosh! I am not sure if you still have Al left, but he holds a special place in my heart.

I was supposed to trade with someone on here for the 7-11 set and the giant items in a card trade but it never happened and the person left TBT. My cards must have reached them.

I have been playing HHD and the items would go to a good home!

I can be specific on what I?m looking for as I have unlocked some of the StreetPass villagers but there are some of the other items I really really wanted!

Pm me and I?ll write back in about 12 hours from now :)

Oh my gosh! I am not sure if you still have Al left, but he holds a special place in my heart.

I was supposed to trade with someone on here for the 7-11 set and the giant items in a card trade but it never happened and the person left TBT. My cards must have reached them.

I have been playing HHD and the items would go to a good home!

I can be specific on what I’m looking for as I have unlocked some of the StreetPass villagers but there are some of the other items I really really wanted!

Pm me and I’ll write back in about 12 hours from now :)

Yup, Al is still available! But because I'm not quite sure what you're looking for, its probably best if you take your time, and when you're ready, send me a message with what items you want on the card. We can work out the rest of the details from there. :)

If I get any more loose cards, I'll update the thread, but for the time being they're all gone.
To anyone who's already gotten an approximate arrival date: If there are any problems, or you don't get your card by or before your approximate date, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME. Let me know right away, even if it's just a day after, it's fine. Sometimes my local post can be a little...let's just say off the mark, and they screw up often enough for it to be noticeable. So if you don't receive what was sent, please send me a pm and let me know. :)

Back