• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anyone knows about weird clovers?

FreidFries

Bells
So I was messing around in ac tool editor and when editing my town I came across a weird thing a weird clover in fact (yes that's the actual name) and I placed it on my town when I saw it, it was a four leaf clover, but strange, instead of being four little clover lumped together it was only 1 medium clover that can't be picked up, dug up, or in fact removed I guess the only way would be to manually remove it in the tool editor from the town but it definitely seems interesting in the 2 years i've been playing CF it has never appeared naturally nor have I ever seen anyone talk about it, who knows? Maybe I'm the first one to document it, or maybe that's just common knowledge and I'm wrong, anyways you can place it on your own town if you want, maybe pathing or decorative purposes? Well let me know if you've heard about it. Have a nice day.

Back