anyone ever take a long absence from this site before?

Yeah, usually I take a hiatus during October-the end of December. This year I didn’t. It’s my busiest months of the year at my work, and I get stressed a lot.

😬 I guess I took about 4 years off - I guess I just forgot about the site altogether oopsie.

Yep. My old lost email was made in 2016. Came back last year.

used to be super active in 2020, been logging on again periodically for the past few months

I haven't yet, for I just joined close to a month ago. I know for sure from the end of May-July/middle of August I'll be gone.

I haven't been nearly as active as I used to be, but that's mostly because of how busy I've been with school and my job, as well as the fact that I don't play AC as much as I used to (I've done practically everything I've wanted to in NH and don't have time for the other games). I haven't forgotten about this site however

No, whenever I drop something for a while, I tend to not come back to it. So I'll keep checking in daily to keep TBT a part of my routine because I know if I took an absence it would probably become permanent.

Nope! I do not think I will unless people start being mean to me. If people start trying to make me angry or anything like that I may leave altogether if I realize that people no longer need my happiness. If so my positivity is better spent where people appreciate me 🌟

no not rlly i maybe go offline for a day due to life but thats prob it!

Yup, twice. One for about 3 years (last post 2015, next post 2018) and then another for 2 years (from 2018 to 2020).

Back