• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Anyone ever listen to music while playing animal crossing, if so what type

The retro leafeon

The car and pokemon guru
Bells
For me personally its rock and metal for some reason, idk why i decided disturbed is the best music for playing animal crossing, but i did lol

i rarely listen to music or watch anything while i play animal crossing (i have trouble focusing on more than 1 thing at a time, and the music would distract me lol), but when i do it’s usually one of my favourite songs. my music taste is all over the place, so the genre varies. i listen to anything from pop to alternative, basically whatever song/genre i’m in the mood for at the time haha.

Not just music but I usually listen to podcasts when I do a tedious task like terraforming, or speedrun HHP requests for poki (not the most hardworking designer I know).
I can only listen to podcasts when I’m debuffed by a hand activity, so it’s two birds with one stone.

I really like just playing with the in-game hourly music, I don't often listen to things unless im doing something boring like grinding for the bug and fish catching badges in New Leaf. I love all the sound effects and music but when its too repetetive I'll turn on something from Project Sekai or listen to a podcast/cooking show!

I listen to podcasts when terraforming or decorating the island.
Sometimes it will be lofi or indie music as well.
At nights I’ll just listen to the game itself. It doesn’t have my favorite soundtrack of the AC games, but I always enjoy the night music.

All the time!! The genre definitely varies but I guess I tend to listen to vaporwave and future funk while I play animal crossing, lol.

Back