• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Anyone else:

Ive never hoarded stationary, and never check whats for sale unless I need to write a letter. I actually bought some new years cards today because I noticed Alfonsos house is pretty bare, I'm going to send him some furniture. I always save letters from villagers I like though.

Does anyone else hoard stationary? D:

I totally do. When I see a cute type of stationary for sale...I buy tons of it. For some reason I anticipate this
moment of needing to send a ton of letters and the idea of running to the emporium and there only being ugly paper is not okay.

I totally do. When I see a cute type of stationary for sale...I buy tons of it. For some reason I anticipate this
moment of needing to send a ton of letters and the idea of running to the emporium and there only being ugly paper is not okay.

I... have the same issue, I hoard Rainbow Paper all the time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ive never hoarded stationary, and never check whats for sale unless I need to write a letter. I actually bought some new years cards today because I noticed Alfonsos house is pretty bare, I'm going to send him some furniture. I always save letters from villagers I like though.

Oh! That was sweet. :DD

I should probably buy more stationary to catalog it..
but I dislike a lot of my villagers, so I only write like two letters to Rosie and Daisy a day.

Back