ど
Peach (Fruit)
Mother's Day Carnation
White Cosmos
Sakura Easter Egg
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Anyone else on here a procrastinator?

I am like one of the biggest procrastinators going and its not doing me any favours!

If there were a procrastinating paid job- I would be the most skilled staff ever!

Please make me feel better and tell me if someone else is too

My life long dream is to be a lazy egg, the god of all procrastinators.

Any time I have a project or assignment I have to do, I almost always wait until the last possible moment to do it.

I too wait till last minute to do assignment :'( ive done it all year and its not even changed!!! I should also be revising or even learning stuff for an exam friday but thats also not happening!

I too should be doing an assignment- SHOULDVE done sorry, but not i feel like post phoning it to the morning well later today (its am here)

I handed in a speech today that was due 2 and a half weeks ago, I'd call my procrastination a disease

i got a heads up on my exams a month ago. i planned on doing some full out studying, but exams are tomorrow and i still havent studied nor have i started on the two projects that are due tomorrow, so that explains it all. but i still manage to get my sht together before due time

Last edited:
^^ YEP! Join the procrastinating now club :')

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually that should be a group on here :') post what you should be doing but what youre actually doing :')

Man when you think about it being a house cat would be great because i could have my full procrastination side of me for the rest of my life

-Free food
-Free water
-Everybody loves you
-You get free shelter
-You can sleep all day

thats my true envision of a good life right there

I do this sometimes. Mostly when I do laundry. I don't like to fold them when I need more me-time. I'm only 17 yo.

If that's not what procrastination means then no, I don't do it.

I procrastinate every single thing.

I will procrastinate homework, showers, getting out of bed, and even playing video games.

I usually just come onto TBTF and look around, see if I have any PM's and then I'll usually watch YouTube.

hahaha yeah i procrastinate every thing too like showers. Its so bad! Im good at wasting time :')

i procrastinate a lot. there was once i was gonna do something but i procrastinate till 1 month! god, if society pays to procrastinate, id be ****ing rich now.

borderline procrastinator, i don't procrastinate a lot unless im like drained of energy

Yes and to make it worse I can easily sleep all day and night and all day again...

I don't procrastinate as much anymore, I simply do what needs to be done.

Back in the day when I was in school it was terrible though lol. I almost never did my homework and when I did, it was always a week or two after the deadline.

I don't procrastinate as much anymore, I simply do what needs to be done.

Back in the day when I was in school it was terrible though lol. I almost never did my homework and when I did, it was always a week or two after the deadline.

really?!! Give me advice!!! haha i always find something so much better(mostly anything) to do than assignments
Once I sat there for a whole 3 hours planning what im gunna do the next day and the day after and the day after that.....I got up to when im an old woman lmao

Back