• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

any1 have ps3 or 360

MitchL21

Bells
wii games are as fun now days accf is boring mkw is okay so is brawl but now i play games with real life friends i upgaded my systems to ps3 and 360 if anyone wants to play live or psn add me my gamertag is cow luhmelle and psn is ViiKES28 im not immature or anything like half of the online community

Hey, i have a 360. Do you wanna play Halo 3 or something? I've grown obsessed with the Mythic map pack. My friend was all like "You don't have Sandbox?" and i was like "No, what's that?" and then he told me that it was included in ODST and my brain went "Herp derp".

tl;dr Wanna play Halo 3? :p

my bro is obsessed with halo 3 i play sometimes not all the time but i like halo i have all the map packs my bro is BrainlessMatt88 (i picked name hehe) add me if you want to play (Cow Luhmelle)

I have a XBOX360. I'll play with you. The games I own at this moment are:
Modern Warfare 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Left 4 Dead, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 3, Red Dead Redemption, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Orange Box, GTAIV, Halo 3, Call of Duty World at War.

That's it. Right now I'm playing World at War because I quit MW2. I'll tell you my GT in your inbox.

Nic said:
I have a XBOX360. I'll play with you. The games I own at this moment are:
Modern Warfare 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Left 4 Dead, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 3, Red Dead Redemption, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Orange Box, GTAIV, Halo 3, Call of Duty World at War.

That's it. Right now I'm playing World at War because I quit MW2. I'll tell you my GT in your inbox.
Wait me or him?

Back