• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Any Poncho fans out there?

I just started a CF town today for the heck of it, and Poncho was one of the starters. He's cute, but he has a ton of competition from what other people see as cuter villagers. I doubt he's unpopular because people don't like him.

He's cute, but he has a ton of competition from what other people see as cuter villagers. I doubt he's unpopular because people don't like him.

I would agree with this.
It may also be because he's a Jock villager, which someone pointed out to me recently is not the most popular villager type.
I think he's cute! :)

;w; Meee, I love Poncho <3 He was one of my starter villagers in NL & I was so thrilled because I still have him in WW, haha. ;u; but I can see why people say he has lots of competition. xD Too many cute villagers out there~ even within the jocks. ;u;

Poncho is cool. I remember I had a town in cf and poncho and groucho were neighbors and I was like they are brothers!

I've had him in gamecube and wild world too. It would be cool to see him in New leaf as well

Poncho was a starter for me in WW, he was the one who i have my birthday to in order to sign up to his gym :-D since then he had been my favorite villager hands down- he's so sweet and cute! Let's hear it for Poncho! :-D

Poncho was one of my original originals(1st villagers in 1st town in gc version). I always liked him but haven't had him in my town since.

I adore Poncho. He was a starter of mine in City Folk and I actually bought him off someone on these boards because I missed him!

Poncho was my first villager I've ever gotten when playing Animal Crossing.
The only reason why I'm not getting him is because he would have to come to my town with his two pals Walker and Dora.
Some day, I will have the trio back together again.

Poncho would replace Kody (Maybe, I love Kody)
Dora would replace Sally,
And Walker would replace Doc. :p

Back