• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Any Flowers!

Bells
Switch
0401-5335-5921
Feedback
100% (6) +
I'm trying to decorate my town but I have very little flowers, I can pay IGB for any kind. Thanks in advance!

Do you want normal flowers? I have bunch of them that you can have for free of charge

I've got a BUNCH of red tulips if you want them, though I would like something in return for them, anything tbh

@LuciaMew Thank you :) Is there a time when we can trade?

EDIT: Woops, I meant come over ;p

Last edited:
My cycle town is overflowing with flowers. Would you like to come and take as many as you please, for free?

Hi I have loads of hybrid roses! Pink, blue, gold, orange, etc. Let me know how much of each color you would like. If you'd like any regular flower, let me know because you can have some for free c:! Also if I don't respond to this thread pls vm/pm me c;

Hi I have loads of hybrid roses! Pink, blue, gold, orange, etc. Let me know how much of each color you would like. If you'd like any regular flower, let me know because you can have some for free c:! Also if I don't respond to this thread pls vm/pm me c;

I just need 12 blacks, pinks, golds, and reds. (I don't really know what to add to this rip) :p

Heres a little trick is to getting any regular flowers
a large amount of - Go to the island and take a tour, any tour,
The easist tour to get flowers in is the flower planting
Tours. Just fill your pockets with flowers you want laying around
The tour map and when you go back to the island they will will
Be in your pockets. Put them in your basket and go back to town
Plant them. Do this as many times as you want.

You cant find any hybrids there tho.
Hope this helps.

Back