• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Any Drawing Requests?

Sure! anyone may request as much as they want, but they may have a lot of waiting to do 'u'

So yah, what I wanted you to do was to draw a picture of me in any style you want. You can get around to it whenever. I'll provide a picture when your ready.

So yah, what I wanted you to do was to draw a picture of me in any style you want. You can get around to it whenever. I'll provide a picture when your ready.

Yeah, definitely! i think I've seen a picture of you in the Picture thread, ya look cool XD

I finished sketching all the requests except for 2 of Jakes since he already has 2 Ahaha

I've finished your request DavidofTAK. I'm not used to drawing such a pose or whatever so it turned out rather sloppy ;-;

Coo_zps269438fe.png

I meant to finish some requests yesterday & today but i never got around to it, and i can feel my atrists block slowly creeping upon me again TT-TT.

"Sadly I'm going to delay any further request for awhile." The requests i have already gotten will be finished soon though!

I can't believe i actually finished a picture!

Kuma i finished your second request but its probably not what you asked for :( I'm sorry. I tried my new shading style, i hope it looks okay.

City_zps94ca94f8.png

EDIT: Also, i know i butchered your character, i didn't know how to draw them :O

Kuma i finished your second request but its probably not what you asked for :( I'm sorry. I tried my new shading style, i hope it looks okay.

City_zps94ca94f8.png

EDIT: Also, i know i butchered your character, i didn't know how to draw them :O

Woah, I love this.

Kuma better love it too :)

City_zps94ca94f8.png

I LOVE IT! ;) I also love the shading! This is exactly what I wanted... Thanks!
Woah, I love this.

Kuma better love it too :)
She'll love it alright...
*Walks to Kuma* Hey look at this painting Kip drawed for you!
Kuma: *Examines drawing*.... *Smiles*

I LOVE IT! ;) I also love the shading! This is exactly what I wanted... Thanks!

She'll love it alright...
*Walks to Kuma* Hey look at this painting Kip drawed for you!
Kuma: *Examines drawing*.... *Smiles*

Yay! I'm so glad kuma likes it XD

All of your paintings are amazing!

I have a little request: Could you draw a happy-go-lucky Ganondorf kneeling down and picking wildflowers with a flower basket in a huge grassy field? Maybe a little log cabin in the background? This would be the good side of Ganondorf that no one ever suspected. :)

I know that you are busy painting all of your other requests, so feel free to post-pone this request as many times as you like. I can wait until you finish your other requests.

Last edited:
Thank you! and I'll be sure to draw your request XD not sure how i will pull it off though.

WeiMoote/BaconBaka i finished your request! Sorry for the wait. Its not very unique D:

Hurr_zpse92fc6f2.png

Last edited:
I'm not requesting, just admiring. Kip, you are very talented, and, not just in your art. You talent also lies in your generosity, which you seem to have a super-human abundance of.
I had a friend long ago who wanted to be a flash animator, so he drew at least one drawing a day to improve his skills. He was very dedicated to that practice even if he found it hard or hated what came out. He was the biggest self critic too, but when he finally showed me his latest flash creation (this was back in highschool)... it was absolutely breathtaking. He's a graphic designer for a really major company in America now. I'm very proud of him. My parents never supported my artistic ambitions. Now I teach art to kindergarten kids instead of doing it myself, but my secret aspiration is to write and illustrate children's books in the future (although because I'm out of practice, I need a lot of time and patience with myself). Shhhhh, though. It's a secret. :p
Please keep up the good work, even though it's hard sometimes.

I'm not requesting, just admiring. Kip, you are very talented, and, not just in your art. You talent also lies in your generosity, which you seem to have a super-human abundance of.
I had a friend long ago who wanted to be a flash animator, so he drew at least one drawing a day to improve his skills. He was very dedicated to that practice even if he found it hard or hated what came out. He was the biggest self critic too, but when he finally showed me his latest flash creation (this was back in highschool)... it was absolutely breathtaking. He's a graphic designer for a really major company in America now. I'm very proud of him. My parents never supported my artistic ambitions. Now I teach art to kindergarten kids instead of doing it myself, but my secret aspiration is to write and illustrate children's books in the future (although because I'm out of practice, I need a lot of time and patience with myself). Shhhhh, though. It's a secret. :p
Please keep up the good work, even though it's hard sometimes.

Aww thank you very much! your words are very inspiring. I really hope you succeed in your dream! and your friend sounds amazing! i really hope to be as dedicated. BTW do you know if his video is online some where? (I'm a sucker for flash animations.) XD

Back