• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Another [RP]

himeki

hiatus
Bells
Switch
3182-3595-3423
Tasty Cake
Candy Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake

This is a semi private RP! ;v; You will be messaged if we would like you to join! ;v;
another_logo.png

"Many years ago, in the ninth grade class 3, there was a very popular student.
This student excelled at both creative and academic education, and everyone loved them.
But one day, they mysteriously died.
The whole class was shocked of course, but one day, a student told them something.
"They're right there, still in their seat!"
Everyone pretended it was true, trying to make it real.
They even included her seat at the graduation ceremony.
But in the pictures they noticed something unnerving;
There they were, sitting in their chair."

(well, its more of an explanation of the way this works but)
At the start of the school year, there was one too many students in the class. That would mean that the curse would take place. The hideous curse that killed one student off every month without fail. To counteract this, they decided at the start of the school year who will be the 'extra'. They then proceeded to totally ignore this 'extra', so that the number of students in the class is once again correct. However, what if this doesn't work? What if this doesn't stop the curse? This is the basis for the RP.

If you wish to be the 'extra' please state in your post! First come, first served! Then, out of the unsafe characters, using a random name picker, the ghost will be picked. Then, every 'month' the picker is used to find the dead person. Each person has 3 characters, and one of them is safe-meaning they cannot be killed before all the others are dead.
Name:
Sexuality: (in case of relationships etc)
Personality:
Reference Pic:
Other:

This is the uniform for all characters!
Uniform.jpg
nun

Even if you aren't picked, feel free to PM me a form! I may accept you! :D

Last edited:
[i'm gonna add my other charas in a sec]

[safe]
Name: Elysia Greenwich
Sexuality: bisexual
Personality: quite withdrawn and shy, rather childish, socially awkward, intelligent, fairly modest, when she comes out of her shell she’s bubbly and nice, helps people when she can, prefers to flee from a situation rather than make herself/others feel awkward
Reference pic:
etwl04.jpg
Other: The ‘extra’ student

----

[unsafe] [XD I'm sorry, but i couldn't resist]
Name: Alois Trancy
Personality: bipolar and extremely spoilt: goes from happy, bouncy and extremely childish to mean and heartless in an instant. There's literally no warning when he'll change. No matter what personality he's in, he likes to be the center of attention and to be noticed by everyone at every possible moment. Basically, extremely bratty.
Reference pic:
2dsl7hj.jpg
Other: comes from a rich family

-----

[unsafe]
Name: Kazuto Karuna
Personality: generally all round nice, a bit of a teacher's pet, tries to be kind and help people at every opportunity, sometimes is so helpful that he's a hinderance
Reference pic:
xkxgeb.jpg
other: n/a

Last edited:
Name: Marie Kozakura
Sexuality: Pan
Personality: Marie is very introverted, and shy to talk to people.
Reference Pic:
mary_x_male_reader_by_deashaski-d8jpol4.jpg
Other:Safe.

Name:Kano Shuuya
Sexuality: (in case of relationships etc) bise
Personality: A complete and utter troll. Liar and a trickster, but doesn't lie maliciously
Reference Pic:
Kano.Shuuya.full.1445641.jpg
Other:

Back