Auction ANKHA

OmgACNL

Bells
Cake
Feedback
100% (9) +
Hey guys 😄 so basically Ankha's planning to move on the 10th of this month (she'll be in boxes on Friday), I like her and everything but honestly her house is currently in a terrible place so I've been waiting for her to move so I can free the space and also earn bells too haha :') I'm only accepting in game bells as I don't really use this much :/ the auction start price will be 5 mill and going up in 500k, the auction will stop when no one else bids 😄 (this is my first auction so please let me know if somethings wrong) ☺ Thank you and goodluck!!! 😊 🍀

Sorry, not familiar with the slang on here haha :') is my starting bid too high? :(

Yeah, SB=starting bid. I'm bidding 5m. :)

Well unfortunately I've had her for a while, she still has a lot of her own furniture, im pretty sure non is missing, only added :) her catchphrase and shirt has also changed since she first arrived, hope that's okay :)

Well unfortunately I've had her for a while, she still has a lot of her own furniture, im pretty sure non is missing, only added :) her catchphrase and shirt has also changed since she first arrived, hope that's okay :)

yes, thank you! :D

Back