• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling Ankha in boxes!

Miss Blarg

Bells
Feedback
100% (8) +
Her clothes and catch phrase are original but somethings have changed in her house. I'm looking for at least 3 to 4 mil for her. She is one of my dreamies and is in boxes right now.

I know you want her I saw your thread actually! So I'll accept your offer! I would rather trade for lolly instead!

Last edited:
Awesome! I can open my gates for you now. But I can't pick up Lolly because someone just plotted in my town today as well

Alright! Might take awhile to get Lolly out since she was the last to move into my town.

Alright i'll add you soon.
Trying to make space in my town right now I apologize if it takes awhile.

Alright I got someone to move out i'll be adding you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for taking so long.

Is Starvile your town?

Ive messaged you and I will keep Anhka safe I'll just keep going back so she doesn't leave until you can come get her.

dang, I see I missed her ;o;

but if you keep going back in time, I think her moving date will change? I'm not TOO sure, but it happened with me for kitt. I just thought I'd let you know so she doesn't just pop out of your town ;w;

Back